1

Elizabeth Logan - 16 year old self-inspired artist in many ways. Graduated from online highschool during junior year. She makes youtube videos as a job and lives with her older sister.
Megan Logan - 19 year old fashion designer. Doesnt go to college, graduated high school normally and had an internship during junior and senior year. Since then has been working at a local fashion store and has moved out on her own, well not on her own, her sister lives with her.

- Thursday, August 24 -

"Come on Liz! Let's go!" Megan yelled as I was walking down the stairs.
"Why what's the rush?" I asked, grabbing my phone and wallet.
"Hayes grier is having a meet and greet at the mall." She said pulling me to the car.
"So? He's too young for you anyway." I said.
"But not for you. You're gonna meet him, make him fall in love with you and then I'll meet my future husband Nash." She explained.
"Not going to happen. I don't want to wait in line for hours to take a picture with someone who just wants to flirt with every fangirl in the mall, hoping one of them will get in bed with him." I said.
"Wow, you're moody today." She said as she drove.
"Sorry, I had other plans today. I'm not saying Hayes is a bad guy, I haven't met him." I said.
"Then that's why you're meeting him today." She said parking the car. I looked and saw a whole line of girls that pretty much wrapped around the entire mall.
"And you want me to stand in this?" I asked. She pulled me towards one of her friends close to the front of the line.
"Hey Sara, thanks for letting me cut in line" Megan said.
"No problem. Did you know nash was gonna be here?!" Sara yelled.
"He is?!" Megan screeched.
"So I won't be need anymore. I'll be shopping." I said leaving them. I got closer and closer to the front of the line while walking to my favorite store, forever 21.
"Oh my gosh! You're Liz Logan! Can I please get a picture with you?" One of the girls at the front of the line said.
"Of course!" I said walking towards her, I took the picture with her.
"What's you're name?" I asked her.
"M-Mackenzie. I've been watching your videos since you first started your channel." She said with a huge smile on her face.
"Awe, that's awesome! Well I have to go. Have a great day!" I said. I got into the store and walked towards the clearance aisle first.
"You're really good with fans." I heard a guy say. I turned around and saw him.
"Well I don't consider them fans really." I said.
"Well they are, I can see why." He said looking me up and down.
"Um thanks." I said looking through some shirts.
"So are you just here to shop or are you here like everyone other girl, for the meet and greet?" He asked.
"My sister dragged me here so she could meet them." I said.
"And you didn't want to?" He asked.
"No, I had other plans for today so I haven't been in the best mood since she ruined them." I said.
"I'm sorry I never got your name." I said.
"Tez" he smiled and extended a hand towards me.
"Liz" I said shaking his hand.
"Well, I know you didn't really wnat to be here today. And you dont want to meet them, but I know your sister does. I know a few people that are working the meet and greet, do you want me to move her to the very front of the line?" He asked.
"Oh wow, she would love that." I said I took him to Megan.
"Hey Liz- oh my gosh you're Tez!" She said excitedly.
"Wait you know him?" I asked confused.
"Yea, he's hayes' best friend!" She said.
"Really?" I asked him. He laughed.
"Wanna go to the very front?" He asked Megan.
"Of course!" She stepped out of line and walked with him to the front. I stood with Tez waiting for her to take her pics.
"Go take a pic with them." Tez said.
"Do I have to?" I asked.
"Yeap." He said pushing me on stage next to Megan.
"Hey ladies, what are your names?" Nash asked.
"I'm Megan and this is Liz." Meg said.
"Hello Liz" Hayes said, grabbing my hand to kiss the back of it. I slightly laughed.
"Would you guys like a picture?" Nash asked. Megan smiled and nodded.
She hopped on Nashs back for a pose.
"Hop on" Hayes said, making me get on his back. We all smiled and took the picture. Megan hugged Nash for a long time while Hayes hugged me, making me weirded out.
"I see you met Tez, wait with him til after. We'd like a word with you both." He whispered in my ear. He smiled at me. The security guard yelled for the next person.
"What did he say to You? You look flsutered." Megan asked as Tez walked towards us.
"He said to wait with him until after they're done cause they want to talk to us." I said pointing at Tez.
"Yea, so follow me." He said. We followed him to the malls basement where the having banquets, birthdays and other stuff. We walked into the banquet hall and there were a bunch of food, video games and more.
"Help yourselves, they'll be up there for a while." Tez said.
"Is that WWE 2k17?!" I yelled.
"Yea, wanna play me?" Tez asked.
"Oh I wont just play you,I'm gonna beat you till you cry" I said.
"You're on!" He said. We went to the couch and started to play.

~ Two hours later ~

"Ha! That's another win for me! What's the streak now?" I ask.
"4-2 you" Tez said. He laughed.
"You going for another round or are you good?" I asked.
"Wow, looks like Tez found a new gamer friend." Nash said. I turned around and saw them and the security guards. The guards went straight for the food, Nash went to Megan and hayes plopped on the coach right next to me.
"You better not have found a new best friend Tez." Hayes said.
"Nah man, you're good." He said.
"So, video games?" Hayes asked me.
"Only WWE." I said.
"Ah, so you're an expert?" He smirked.
"Why don't you play me and figure it out?" I said handing him a controller.
He smirked at me and chuckled.
"Ready to go?" Megan and Nash asked at the same time.
"That was weird." I said.
"They're staying at our house until they're next show." Megan said.
"What?!" I jumped up.
"They got kicked out of their hotel, and you got along with them so we'll I thought it'd be perfect." She said.
"For how long?!" I asked.
"3-4 weeks." She said.
"Ugh. Fine. But I need my privacy." I said. I set the controller down.
"I'll be in the car." I said.
"Oh, you have to drive home." Megan said.
"Seriously?!" I yelled.
"I have to give them directions." She said handing me the keys.
"Not okay to give car keys to a stressed out girl." I said walking out to the car.

"She Not normally like that, she just has alot allot of stress on her plate with work." Megan said.