Chapter 20

I'm sorry to say, but I'm losing motivation to write. A lot of you guys love the story and to be honest I kinda do too, but I'm losing it and don't know if I may or may not continue this. That's why you may see (and probably huge and many) time skips. 

On a more happier note, a lot of you are relating to Runi and I am glad. I based her personality off myself and the fandom so that's probably why you relate to her so much lol.  

Killing Stalking is so effing good but effed up at the same damn time. 

YOUR COMMENTS GIVE ME LIFE. I FREAKING LOVE THEM. 

(We're off to see the time skip. The wonderful time skip to Barcelona.)

~Victor~

"Ugh" was my first thought when my alarm went off at 6. I got up from the bed and got ready to put my clothes on.  Yuri, Runi, Yurio, and I have to catch a plane to Barcelona for the Grand Prix Final. Yurio will be competing in the Senior Division with Yuri, who also made it. Runi is upset because Yurio jumped to the Seniors and she couldn't compete with the men. She can't really complain because she made it to Senior's too. She will be competing in the Women's Final along with her good friend Sara Crispino. 

Yuri, hearing the alarm go off, sat up and rubbed his eyes. He threw the covers off and walked to the front of his closet to where he hung up his clothes for the day the night before and got dressed. All of our bags are already packed so all we had to do is throw clothes on and jump on the plane. I had just pulled on my shoes when Yuri walked over and placed his hands on the sides of my face. I stared up into his beautiful chocolate eyes.

"I love you Victor." Yuri said as he stroked my face with his thumbs.

I put my hands on top of his. "I love you too." 

A knock on the door shook us out of our little bubble.  "Hey, Uglies!" Yurio yelled from the other side of the door. "You ready?"

"Yeah!" Runi jumped in. "I have muffins."

"Hmm. What kind?" Yuri called back.

"Blueberry!"

"I love blueberry."

"I guess we can go then." I smiled as I got up and grabbed our bags. I opened the door to be greeted with Runi's smiling face and Yurio eating one of the muffins. "Ready team?"

"YES!" They all shouted. 

I grinned at the site of my newly added family. Family. "Well let's go!"

⛸⛸⛸

"I refuse to sit with the peasants." Yurio said when I asked why he didn't get a second class seat with the rest of us as we walked through the gate.

"So conceited, Yurio." Runi pretended to sob and wipe her eyes. "So conceited."

"Shut it!" 

We were all wearing sunglasses and hats, trying to blend in and get on the plane with no delays. Surprisingly, it worked. Yuri and I had seats together, with Yuri beside the window. Runi was sitting in front of us with a window seat also. We finally got settled after we put our baggage away. The flight attendants directed and instructed us on what to do on the plane dealing with safety. After the speech we were finally off. 

I glanced over at Yuri. He was staring outside the window at the sky. He looks so at peace right now. I leaned my head against his shoulder. Yuri tensed up at first then he relaxed and leaned his head on top of mines. We drifted off to sleep.

⛸⛸⛸

It was dark when we arrived at the hotel. Yuri and I will share a room. Runi and Yurio get two separate rooms. Theirs are across the hall (NOT because of me and Yuri 's sex life I assure you). The room was big. It had to twins sizes beds, night stands on outside of each bed, a dresser, a big coffee table, and a flat screen TV. Yuri flopped on one of the beds as soon as we walked into our room. 

"Ugh, I'm tired." Yuri said with a sighed as he rolled onto is back.

"Oh don't mind me. I'll just take all the luggage and put it up. By myself." I said sarcastically. 

"Oh, sorry let me get that" Yuri blushed and got up to help.

After putting the bags in a corner out of the way, we pushed the beds together and laid down. Yuri laid on my chest. I put my arms around his waist and back.  Soon enough Yuri was asleep. 

"I love you, Yuri." I whispered. After a few moments of laying there restless and watching Yuri sleep, I decided to go to the pool. Going to the pool will help me relax. I hope.

~Yurio~

I went down to the lobby of the hotel, wanting to go out into the city to sightsee. The lights looked so nice from my window in my room. When I had gotten out of the elevator, I was greeted by screaming fangirls. And also two very annoying people.  

Jerk-Wad Leroy and his girlfriend Isabitcha Yang.

"Hey Yurio, surprised seeing you here. Never thought a kid would make it. See these girls? They're my fanbase. Much more better than yours." JJ smirked.

"Yeah, JJ Girls are much better than Yuri Angels." His girlfriend spoke up. How dare they say that?!

"My fans may be annoying as hell, but they're waaay better lookin' than yours... And your girlfriend." I growled.

Both of them gasped like they've never heard an insult before. JJ opened his mouth to say something when a guy that looks like him but more broad shouldered, paler, and slicked back hair walked through the front doors into the lobby. JJ set his eyes on him.

"Hey, Otabek! Wanna come have dinner with me and Isa?"

Otabek turned and took looked at JJ with a blank expression. "No." He simply said. He turned his head and stared at me.

I felt squirmish under his gaze. I felt my face grow hot. "W-what are you looking at asshat?" I said trying to hide my nervousness.

Otabek stared at me for a second more before turning and walking away. I stared at his back. My face was still burning even after he was out of my sight. Can't  believe I'm saying this, but...

I think I like him.