Chapter 19

Merry (and probably late) Christmas 

~Victor~

A yell woke me from my sleep. It sounded like Yurio. I got up from me and Yuri's bed quickly to see what was wrong. I hissed in pain as I stood on the floor and grabbed my phone. I was still sore from the fall yesterday at the rink. I opened Yuri's bedroom door and was about to go out when Yuri said, "Hold on. I'm coming with you." I waited for him to find his glasses and took his hand when he met me at the door. Together we walked out into the hallway. 

It was a clear morning. Through the window, pink-orange sunlight swam in. In the light, I saw stuff shimmering on the floor. It looked like glitter.

"Victor, there's glitter all over the floor." Yuri said. 

"Yeah I see it." I replied. But why is it here?  I kept looking on the floor. It looked like a trail. "Let's follow it. I think it'll lead to Yurio."

We followed the glitter trail. Past the hot springs and into the lobby doors. Yuri gasped. My eyes widened.

The lobby was covered in tinsel, glitter, and lights. In the middle of it all, was Runi, Yurio, and a huge tree that touched the ceiling with lights and bulbs on it. Runi looked joyous. Yurio looked surprised and a little angry.

"Oh no." I said.

"What? What's happening?" Yuri asked as he looked around.

"Hiiii!!" Runi greeted.

"Victor. Victor. What is all.." Yurio gestured at the room. "This?"

"It's Christmas Eve." I hung my head in exasperation. 

"Wahhh" Both Yuris said.

"Yep! And Victor's birthday is tomorrow!" Runi said happily as she fixed one of the bows on the tree. "I've already gotten everyone a gift." I looked under the tree to notice the gifts piled up there. "Though I think I went a little overboard with the glitter." 

"Ya think?!" Yurio scoffed. Runi ignored him and grabbed a ladder from the nearby janitors closet. In her hand she had a big star. She preceded to place the ladder by the tree, climbed on it to the top, and placed the star on the tip on the tree.

"Now it's complete." Runi said satisfied. She began to climb down. Mid step, she slipped and fell backward. Yuri gasped and rushed to try to catch her. I ran towards her too, but Yurio beat us there. He held his arms out and Runi fell into them. 

"Woo-whoo! That was fun! Thank you Yurio, my prince." Runi said as she kissed his cheek and hopped out of his arms. Yurio turned pink.

"T- That wasn't fun! You could've gotten hurt, dumbass!" Yurio yelled.

"Glad to know you care." Runi said as she put the ladder up.

"And I'm not your prince ." Yurio mumbled. 

Yuri looked at me, pale in the face. I shrugged. Runi's stay seemed like it was gonna be a long and tiring one.

(Time skip, time skip, time skip all the way to that night after that fiasco in the lobby hey!)

Me and Yuri were in his room on his bed after dinner to talk. 

"I'm sorry about the Christmas thing. Ru does it every year with her family and me. I was surprised she did it here. I wonder how she even got that tree."

From the hall I heard Runi's voice call "Amazon mothertrucker!"

Yuri and I laughed. After a moment we fell silent. Yuri broke the silence. 

"Sooo your 28th birthday is tomorrow..." Yuri said while playing with his shirt.

"You don't have to remind me that I'm getting old!" I said grumpily. Yuri laughed. I immediately lightened up. He had the most beautiful laugh. I was fascinated by it.

"Okay okay. I just wanted to know what you wanted for your birthday."

I pretended to think. "What I really want may not be given, considering I already have it so hmm...."

"What is it? Just tell me." Yuri pleaded. One look at his face and I knew I couldn't refuse him.

"Well what I wanted was you." I said. Yuri blushed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okay, that's fine." He mumbled. "You did say you wanted to top next time, so consider it as a early birthday gift."

I pulled him into a passionate kiss. I was taken aback. He said yes. I mean we did it once, but he's letting me be dominant.  OH MY LOOOORD!

Thud! Thud! Thud! BAM!!

The bedroom door busted open with Runi standing in the doorway with blood dripping down her face from her nose. Yuri and I broke away from each other and looked at her with surprise. My surprise quickly turned to annoyance. Yuri looked at her with worry.

"S-so hot." She whispered before gushing more blood onto her mouth and nightshirt. "Keep doing what you're doing."  She backed out the doorway and closed the door.

"I'm seriously starting to worry about her." Yuri said, still looking at the closed door.

"I'm not. I'm more annoyed than concerned." I said laughing when Yuri hit my arm. "Anyway.. Let's continue, shall we?" I pushed him back onto to the mattress. 

"Yes, let's." Yuri giggled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Yuri. Let's do it again!" I happily said.

"You're not the one who's behind feels like it's been run over by a truck." Yuri retorted, eyeing me.

"But it's my birthday!" I whined. Yuri looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was past midnight. 

"Fine. Just one more time and that's it. I'm not training tomorrow at all. Don't care what you say."

I chuckled as I climbed on top of him. "Fine by me... As long as I get my cake."

Sorry for not writing a smut chapter. I'm feeling pretty lazy after all this Christmas mess. But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Til next time.  Peace😘✌🏽️