Chapter 12: Answers

I woke up to my head pounding and my vision blurred. I couldn't remember a damn thing as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around my room and tried to process everything,

I went to Hannah's party and seen Harvey and all my fears and emotions came rushing back to me. I couldn't believe he was there, after all these years of finally being able to breathe and not worry, he comes back and makes me relive my past.

I then went to Miss Collins' house after and everything blurred after that. What happened when I went to her house? I can't remember a damn thing.

I check my alarm clock to see that I have an hour to get to school. I quickly took a shower and threw something on. I ran downstairs and see Shane sitting at the table. I made my way to him and hugged him, "Hey big bro." He looked at me and smiled, "Someone is in a good mood," I smiled as I walked to the fridge. "Is it because of that hot teacher of yours that brought you home last night?"

I stopped looking through the fridge and stare at Shane who was focused back on his laptop. "What?"

He looked up at me, "Your teacher brought you home last night."

"Did she say anything to you?" He shook his head, "Just that you were at her house picking some work up and you passed out."

I tried to remember exactly what happened but I couldn't.

I shut the fridge and looked at him, "Ok? Since when do I pass out unexpectedly?" He shrugs. I roll my eyes.

My brother is useless.

I go and grab my keys that are hanging up and walk outside. I look across the street and notice that Miss Collins' car is gone so she already left. I get in my car and head to school.

As soon as I get to school, I park and I look through my windshield and spot Toby making out with Tessa. It takes everything inside me not to vomit. I get out and I walk up to him and pat his back, hard. He turned around quickly and glares at me. I smile, "I need you to come with me, please." I give Tessa a fake smile and drag him inside.

Once inside, he pulls his arm away, "What is your problem? Why can't you be nicer?" I glare at him. "Thanks for leaving me at the fucking party! Oh and by the way, I ran into Harvey." I spit out and walk to my locker.

As soon as I open it, it gets slammed shut. I look over at Toby who has a look of worry on his face, "What happened? What did he do? Did he hurt you?" I shook my head and he let out a sigh of relief. He pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry." I shrugged and hugged him back. "I left after that and ended up at Miss Collins." I opened my locker and stopped to think.

Toby looked at me wide eyed, "Oh? and what happened there?" I shook my head. "I don't remember." I take my science book out. "What do you mean, you don't remember?"

I walk down the hall with him right beside me. I shrug, "I'm not sure. All I remember is going to her house and that's it.. Although Shane told me that she brought me home and she told him that I was at her house getting work and I passed out." He stopped which made me stop and look at him, "What?"

He gives me a look that I can't read, "That's a little strange." I nod and notice everyone becomes silent in the hallway. I look around to see what's going on and I see Sasha walking down the hall.

Her eyes land on me as she makes her way to me. Toby gives me a look then leaves me alone for my death. I'll have to kill him later.

She stands in front of me, "Hey." I nod at her as her brown eyes look into mine. She hands me a paper and I grab it to open it. I see that it's a paper regarding the court date tomorrow and it says that,