Ink (M.C.) [2]

It has been three months since Michael's birthday. He's been raking his brain thinking of what his soulmate could have. Maybe a moon? Stars?

Some people had it so easy. One would have half a heart or Mickey Mouse or something of the sort. He wished for something like that, but no, Michael had to get a quote that seemed finished. He would be lying if he said he wasn't looking for his soulmate any chance he got.

What if he didn't have a soulmate? Like Ashton said? That would be my luck, he thought. He looked at every girl he saw on the streets, wondering if one of them he was meant to spend the rest of his life with. Maybe it was a guy like Calum, or maybe she hadn't turned eighteen yet, or maybe she's in another country. Michael repeated all these things to himself when he started to lose hope. A ring from his phone pulled him out of his thoughts.

From: Cal
You coming now?

To: Cal
Yeah be there soon

The boys were going to have a quick band rehearsal before they went out to eat, Michael had forgot all about his plans for today. He grabbed his guitar quickly and headed to Calum's house. Once there, he knocked on the door and waited till someone came to open it. A girl with dark brown hair that fell to her mid back, big brown eyes, and dimples opened the door. Isla Hood, Calum's cousin, stood there.

"Hey Mikey," Isla said with a smile. Michael and Isla have known each other for years. Michael grew up with Calum, and because of that he also grew up with Isla. Calum and Isla's families were really close, they were always at each other's houses, every baby photo of Cal had Isla included. He's seen her get her heart broken so many times and he wished that it never happened. Michael once fought a kid for saying rude comments to Isla. He grew to love the girl.

"Hey! I didn't know you were going to be here." He said with a smile, walking in as she moved to the side.

"Yeah, Cal said I could come hear you guys practice and I wouldn't miss my chance to hang out with my favorite emo." She said, pushing Michael slightly with her hip. He smiled and they got to the garage.

"Finally!" Luke said, fixing the microphone to his height.

"Yeah, it took you a hundred years to get here." Ashton said, agreeing with the lead singer. He got up and grabbed a pair of sticks from the small box that Calum had.

"Sorry, I lost track of time." Michael said shrugging his shoulders. He started to tune his guitar.

The other three boys looked at each other, knowing he was thinking of his soulmate again. They wished they could help him, and Ashton wished that he never said that maybe he didn't have one. It was just a thought he had, he didn't think Michael would think so much of it, but if Ashton could go back in time and stop himself from saying it he would.