Black & White (A.I.) [3]

-One Week Later-

"So you met this girl at the party?" Ashton nodded. "And she's your soulmate?" Ashton nodded again. "Where the fuck was I?" Calum asked.

"Getting high." Ash stood up from the couch. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to meet her for lunch.

"When are we going to meet her?" Luke piped up.

"Soon enough." Ash said grabbing his jacket and slipping it on.

"Can we go now?" Michael asked, leaning back on the couch.

"No." He grabbed his keys as the boys started to protest.

"Come on!"

"We won't embarrass you!"

"She's your soulmate, she's stuck with you either way."

"Fine! Okay, you can come just shut the fuck up."

The boys cheered as they all walked out the door.

------------

"Is that her?" Luke asked.

"Yeah." Ash said with a smile.

"She's hot." Calum licked his lips.

"And mine."

"You guys are official?" Mikey asked as they started to walk to the table.

"I was planning to ask her out today." Ashton said, as they got to it. Daniella looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Oh... hello." She said, seeing the boys there.

"Hi." They all said, they found their way into the booth as Ashton sat beside her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and she let her head rest on his shoulder.

"I'm Calum."

"Luke."

"And I'm Michael."

"Hi, I'm Daniella. Nice to meet you guys." The waiter came and got their drink orders. "You know, you aren't what I expected."

"What did you expect?" Michael asked.

"More assholeish." She shrugged.

Luke laughed," You are dating the King of the Assholes, love. We don't even come close to Ashton." Calum and Michael nodded.

She looked up at Ashton," I actually think he's quite nice."

"That's probably because he cares about you. He's nice when he wants to be." Michael said.

"He usually is rude to girls but that's because he doesn't like the way they carry themselves." Calum added.

"But you seem like a nice person. Sort of get a skater vibe?" Luke concluded.

"That's what I'm going for." She laughed. "I picked up skating in Year 7 (6th grade), my house was kind of far from my secondary school and the bus was noisy so yeah." The guys nodded.

----------------

After an hour of the boys getting to know her, they all decided to leave. Ashton grabbed her arm and pulled her back as they got to the parking lot.

"I was meaning to ask you.." Ashton said, looking down at her.

"Yeah?"

"I know we just met and stuff but with the soul mate thing I don't think it matters that much and you are a really cool person and I-" Daniella leaned forward and kissed him.

"Yes, Ashton. I'll be your girlfriend." Ashton smiled but raised an eyebrow. "I heard you telling the boys." She laughed.

Ashton bit his lip, debating. "Do you want to come over to the house? We can just watch movies and such."

Daniella nodded," Sure, ride with me?"

"Calum!" He turned around. "Catch!" He threw the keys and Calum caught them. Ashton walked to Daniella's car with her.

Luke texted him before he got in,' We're going to drive around for a bit to give you guys privacy. Use protection.'

Ashton laughed and replied back,' You're a little too young to know about sex, don't you think Hemmings?' Ashton put his phone away and got into the car.