Little Body | Crossfaith's Hiro

Trigger Warning : None
Paring : Hiro and y/n

"She's so cute I can't!" Hiro cried out, holding a hand to his heart as if it was in pain. You held in a giggle and you couldn't help but agree with what he was saying about your 2 month old daughter. She was wriggling on her back with her arms bent and hands in a fist. You leant over the crib and ran your fingers softly through the thin amount of hair on her head.

"Her eyes are so pretty." He gushed, kissing her on the forehead.

"She has your adorable little mouse nose." You laughed and tapped him on the nose before he went to pick her up.

"No she doesn't, she has a beautiful squishy nose, like you." He defended. You raised an eyebrow and Hiro rocked her back and forth. "Thank you y/n, I love her so much."

"Why are you thanking me?" You smiled and tucked one of his dreadlocks behind his ear.

"Because you gave birth to her, and that's really brave. I'm proud of you." He kissed you on the cheek and put an arm round you pulling you closer to him and the baby.

Once you daughter had calmed down, Hiro placed her back in the crib and you left the room. You had fed her early so all you had to do now was feed yourselves. You started to prepare pasta and you and Hiro were messing around in the kitchen before you accidentally burnt yourself.

"Ahh shit!" Fell from your lips and Hiro sprinted over to see what was going on.

"Are you okay?" He panicked. You inspected the burn before Hiro pulled you over to the sink to run it under cold water. Whilst he held your hand under the tap he began giving you a lecture. "You're a fucking idiot." He giggled.

You offered a shocked face and told him that as he was a dad now and he couldn't use bad language. After putting a plaster over the burn, he bent over and picked you up in a fireman's lift. He took you over to the sofa and dropped you onto it. You scoffed. "I'm going go cook now."

"When I was pregnant, you would have never thrown me down like that." You pouted.

"Well good thing you're not pregnant." He laughed in a slight melody and began exciting the room.

"Except I am." You sung back. He stopped in his tracks and swung round.

"What?" He said in a small voice. You gave a cheeky smile and he came back over. "Holy shit, already?" You nodded and you tackled you onto your back. "Woah!" He laughed.

"I know. I really think you need to get better at remember to put condoms on." You laughed.

"Can we get takeaway food I'm 99% sure that the pasta is definitely burnt."

"Sure." You smiled giving him a kiss.

"I love you y/n. Also can we name the baby after alcohol?"