chapter 16

Today has been a stormy day and the hole pack feels like something bad is to come. I stay in the house with Winter brushing her long hair. Sang to her she was scared we all where. Rocky walks in "I have bad news three wolves killed on the west border." I couldn't believe it the memory's of when the pack was almost wiped out flows back. Rocky walks over and wraps me in a big hug. ( No one's safe no one's safe no one to trust who's the inside killer) shadows voice rang clear in my head. I was scared I didn't know what was going to happen to us.

A few days later everything was calmer. Everyone knew I was pregnant now it was odd have people telling me congratulations. I walked to the main building when I hear a peer pain a sarrow yowl. I run to the see what happened. I fell to the ground when I saw him holding his dead mate. Rocky came to see what happened and he knew someone was in our pack killing. "September go home go find Winter make sure she's ok. "

I run back to our house to see Winter standing in the door way. "Mommy w-why are people dieing again w - what's happening. I pick her up " you see there's some who doesn't like us (mainly me ) and want to hurt us" Winter eyes are filled with tears.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey so this is turning into a killing book I hope you injoy. I'm writing another book  the red wolf I've really injoyed making that book please go check it out.
Comment vote follow :)