chapter 2

I bowed down to the new wolf I knew he was the alpha. " Zack who is this wolf who is on our land?"Alpha Jack this is just a wolf who is lost we should not hurt her "Zack said.
"Stand up new wolf and tell me your name "the alpha spoke.  I stood up, "I am September I don't belong to any pack and I am just passing through." "You will not be leaving anytime soon come on follow me" Jack said. "I have to protest I can't stay I would only put your pack in danger. " You will bring no danger to us"  the alpha said.

We walked till we came to abandon hotel. "We chased the humans out a long time ago it's near the forest and town.  And we where chased from our home before that," Jack said. "So you came here? "Zack ran up to Jack, "alpha should we be telling her this?" Why shouldn't we she's part of the pack now."  What I never asked to be part of the pack!!" You will not want to leave either Jack growled. I bowed my head in respect for the alpha. Zack take September to room 424 on the top floor. There is clothes for you to wear  in that room. Then the alpha walks away.

  So your just joining the pack never thought we'd take in a outsider.  I won't shift I told him. I haven't shifted in ten years I looked at Zack sadly. Well today will be your first. He started up the stairs come on. Today will be my first I thought. Runs up the stairs beating up the stairs. Haha you lost. Oh really? He jumped playfully on me pining me to the ground I think I won.

AUTHORS NOTE

So that was the second chapter please comment and tell me what you think. Anything to help make the story better.
What do you think about Zack and the alpha . Rocky will be back in the story befor to long.  Please comment and follow