chapter 3

We walk to room 424 as many of the wolves watch us. Well here we are your new home. You'll need to come to training at least once every week Zack said before walking off. I'll be in room 505 if you need me.

I walk into room 424 and it looks like they where waiting for me. Clothes already in there nice clean beds it was amazing. I shifted for the first time in ten years. My hair has gotten to long for me taste and I'm horribly dirty so I grab a pink tank top and teal skirt and took a shower. I walk out of the room and decided to go eat and maybe meet some of the new pack members.

I'm walking in the hall and bump into a white-haired boy. I'm so sorry.  Hey don't worry about it September.  How do you know that my name is September ?  It's me Rocky that's how. Oh well do you want to come eat with me I was hoping to meet some of the other pack members as well? Sure I'll tag along.  As we walked out of the hotel I asked where should we eat.
Well if you want to meet the pack members I suggest the river side Diner it's most of the packs favorite place to eat. Well let's head there then.

  AUTHORS NOTE

So what do you think so far sorry that the chapters are so short I'll work on making them longer. Please comment and follow .