chapter 13

It's been it's been about a month. My wounds are lest noticeable. I've been able to talk again. I still use the crutches to walk altho I use them a lot less. The blue eyed beast talks to me now just as my wolf does but only when I'm asleep so it could just be just a dream. "Hey September how you doin." I'm doing fine Rocky don't worry. "  "he's your mate ?  A white wolf ?"  I jump startled by moonshadow.  Or at least I think that's he's name.  "Is everything alright ?!?" Rocky must have been confused by the way I acted."yes fine "

"You heard him to right you heard the blue eyed beast didn't you" Shadow it's fine I'm sure this won't happen often "but it could. " Everything is fine shadow. "  I still want to learn what moonshadow offered to teach me. Which was to use the powers of the blue eyes .  I hear howls in the distance and I head back to the pack to find that people have died.

Out of no where no warning they just died. I saw a young girl barely breathing I curled around her in my wolf form. "Shift it might help". She obviously heard me cuz she shifted. Her white fur had a red spot on it and I smelled blood.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey everyone what do you think is the story good.  And moonshadow what do you think of him. Please comment and follow