chapter 11

The monster turned right towards me. All the wolves stopped fighting and made a circle around us. "I finally have a challenge." This ends now."We circle each other waiting for the other to make a move. He finally lunged at me. I could tell it surprised him when I just moved out of his reach. I took that moment I had and grabbed his back leg. He tried bitting at me but I just tripped him every time. He finally got away from me but he was limping.

I closed my eyes then opened them again. My eyes where glowing as they used to.

ROCKY POV

Her eyes they were glowing!? Is this the power the blue eyed beast has. She is much faster then before and stronger. We were all watching them she was pretty beat up but the alpha was even worse. He had missing fur and he was covered in blood.

The fight seemed won. But just then the alpha shifted back into his human form and his beta throw a gun to him. He aimed straight for September. She was not phased by it. Not one bullet hit her.

The alpha called out to everyone "this is not the end." She shifted back to her human form and fell to the ground. I ran over to her "September stay with me you hear stay with me." She smiled. I picked her up and ran as fast as I could to the pack doctor. Her wounds where bad she was dieing. The pack doctor took her and went straight to work to try to save her life.

I had been waiting about 5 hour before they told me she was going to be ok. I went to see her when I walked in she was still asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey that was pretty interesting. also there will be a second book.
Comment and follow and this is not the end of this book