Birthday Kiss

Bitin. That was the first word that came into his mind after that on cam kiss.

It's his birthday and he deserve more than a measly kiss on the side of his lips.

And he will demand for one.

"Hindi naman kasi tumama!" he whined like the five turning six-year-old that he is.

Again, it's his birthday today and if he has to use that card again and again to make things work to his advantage... then he would.

"Anong hindi? Tumama kaya, ayan oh may kiss mark pa."

But his girl is nothing but stubborn. While understands her need for privacy and reason why they need to keep whatever they have to themselves, what's one day of reprieve right?

"Pero hindi sakto. Isa pa! Birthday kiss nga eh! Birthday kiss!" he insisted while pointing at his pouted his lips. By hook or by crook, he is going to get that birthday kiss.

"Ang kulit nito. OK na yan. Saka may private birthday kiss ka naman kanina ah."

How she fell for this toddler, she will never know. She just woke up one day, and she's already into deep. But hey, no regrets there. She would take the fall over and over again for her adorable six-year-old.

It's just a kiss really, and she would willingly dole it out. She just loves seeing him adorably throwing a tantrum.

"Hindi naman birthday kiss yung kanina eh."

"Anong hindi? Umayos ka ah, sa dami nun kulang pa ba?"

"Ah basta! Hindi! Iba yun!"

It's a battle of wills. Of who is more stubborn between the two. Their mics are turned off but those who are nearby can actually hear them bicker. They don't mind though.

'You see things, you keep quiet, you understand' is the official motto of all of the dabarkads when it comes to these two. It's like they know, while at the same time don't know what's the real score between the two. But they don't care. As long as those two happy, then they are happy too.

"Oi Ricardo umayos ka ah. You already got your birthday kiss earlier."

"Hindi nga eh! Ang Birthday kiss, chaste and sweet dapat."RJ have one more ammo, he pulled her a little bit closer, lowered his lips to her ears, " Yung kanina hot, steamy, passionate... ang tawag dun Birthday se-"

He never got to finish whatever he was trying to say... but at least, he got his birthday kiss.

------
A/N: I posted a shorter version - yes mas short pa talaga - in twitter as an entry to AMACon4 30 day drabble challenge.

I have no plans of joining because this is the AMACon Anniv and my servings of sabaw have no place there... but hey, no harm in trying.

And I just can't resist the birthday boy.

Prompt: Happy Birthday Alden.