Special Chapter pt. 2 (Final)

Many voted for SoonHoon so here it is!

🌚

"I knew it! Our baby is not our baby anymore." Mrs. Lee cried on her husband's shoulder. Both families, and some of Soonyoung and Jihoon's friends were having a small party for the new going-to-be married couple.

"I will take care well of your baby for you, Mrs. Lee." Soonyoung said, making the older ones laugh. Jihoon smacked his boyfriend's head, but blushed anyway. "Yes, please do. We can't really see him, we know it. Since he'll be living with you." Mr. Lee said.

"You grew up so fast son." Mr. Kwon said to Soonyoung, while they were watching Seungkwan and Hansol performing in front. "I thought yesterday I was only holding you with both arms, while your mom's at rest. But now, you're marrying someone. And you are already making a family." Mr. Kwon said through a not-so-evident cry. But Soonyoung could really see the tears. "C'mon dad. I won't leave you and mom. I will always be here, you know? If you need me, you can always call me. Jihoon too, if possible." Soonyoung said. It was only his second time seeing his dad cry. He wasn't really used to his parents crying.

He feels like he wants to cry too.

"Okay, let's stop with the drama. Let's just watch your friends performing." Mr. Kwon pointed at Soonyoung's dance troupe, who were so dope while dancing. "I'll just look for Jihoon, dad." Soonyoung said and stood up to look for him.

He already recognized him, even from far away. He was tapping with the beat, head swaying. He was like an angel that God sent to him, as if to complete his life.

Jihoon saw his hyung staring at him, and he couldn't help but blush. "Hey, am I that pretty?" Jihoon questions Soonyoung when he reached to him. "Yeah. So much." Soonyoung mumbled and Jihoon laughed. "Your something huh?" Jihoon asked.

"Yeah. There's one thing you still don't know about me." Soonyoung said to Jihoon. "What is it?" Jihoon asked.

"How good am I in bed." Soonyoung whispered in Jihoon's ear, smirking. "Ew! You and your naughty mind!" Jihoon laughed while smacking the older's head. "God, it was only a joke." Soonyoung too laughed. He could see how red his boyfriend was.

"Okay, okay ladies and gentlemen!" Seungkwan shouted through the mic, getting everyone's attention. "Let's all welcome the newly engaged couple! Show us what you've got cute hyungs!" Seungkwan said and everyone clapped their hands, others shouting.

"Wha-"

"C'mon baby." Soonyoung said, cutting his surprised boyfriend. "So, uh, we will sing Moonlight Angel's OST, the song we like from our favorite anime." Soonyoung said and glanced at Jihoon, seeing his relieved smile.

They both sang the beautiful song harmoniously, hitting every note. Their voices made the song a melody to anyone who was listening. Jihoon thought while singing, I'm lucky to have a talented boyfriend right here.

He glanced over his lover, and he saw how much he was into the song.

His favorite song indeed.

"Never thought you could sing young man!" Kai, the dance instructor, came over us and praised Soonyoung's voice. Mine too. "You know, a hidden talent of mine."

"Both of you are such couple goals." Chan said. "You could be like us too. Someday." I said while messing up Chan's hair.

\\\

After the party, both boys planned their wedding.

[I'm really excited 😂 i really searched infos on what happens on weddings so yea 😁-author]