12.

\\\

SOONYOUNG

"Chan, Chan where are you?" I ranted in the store, while walking back and forth. "Hyung, c-calm down. He'll show up, I promise." Jun hyung said to me and I stopped walking and sighed.

Me and the couple waited again for how many minutes until

"Hyung!" Chan's voice called. I ran to him and hugged him. "Yah! You scared us! Why weren't you answering my texts and calls?" I said.

"Because, after I hanged up when you called me, the battery died and when it was raining, I waited for the rain to stop." He said, looking down. "Okay. Let's not mind what happened. As long as you are fine." I said and we move on to buying drinks and foods.

We arrived shortly at Jihoon's house. "I'll knock." Chan said and knocked three times. Jihoon opened the door with those sleepy eyes. He is so cute!

"Oh guys. Good morning. Come in." He said. His morning voice is so husky, damn it.

"What brings you all here?" He asked while he gave us coffee. "We wanted yo spend time here hyung. We bought some food so that we can enjoy more." Chan said. Jihoon nodded and sipped his coffee.

Comfortable silence filled the room. Only the sipping sound was heard.

"So, wanna come to my studio?" Jihoon said. "Studio?" Minghao curiously asked. Me too, was so curious. He didn't tell me anything about this studio thing.

He just gestured us to follow him.

We walk upstairs, and we passed by his room, his parents' and the guest room.

And there was another room I didn't know. It had a different door, different from the previous ones.

"This is my studio." Jihoon said and opened the door. We saw speakers, computers, headset, and those mics used to record a song. "Wow, I didn't know you make songs hyung." Chan said, amazement evident in his faca and voice. "Yeah, it's been a hobby. I'm making a song for Soonyoung to choreograph. You might like to help him." He said and I smiled, he still remembered what he said.

"Of course! That would be a great song you'll make. We're waiting for it." Jun said with a wink.

We just talked about Jihoon's producing skills and when he started. He sakd he started making songs when he was still in Busan.

"So, let's eat the food we brought? I'm kind of hungry." I said and everyone nodded, and we headed to Jihoon's room.

We spent most of our time telling jokes and it was so fun. "And you know what? I almost caught Jun and Minghao hyung making out!" Chan laughed but I slapped him hard in the shoulder. "Yah! You're still young!" He just rolled his eyes.

"And also, I thing Jun hyung had his first kiss with Soonyoung hyung." Chan said and we stopped laughing. Jihoon looks a little bit surprised. "But past is past, let's forget it." Chan said and continued eating. We just talked, while Jihoon was busy minding his own world.

"Guys, I just need to go to the comfort room." He said and walked to the bathroom. "And that's another check."

Chan wrote on his little notebook:

_ Reacts nothing
x Spaces out
x Excuses himself

"You really did that?" I asked, his actions unbelievable. "Yeah. I want to." He said and shortly, Jihoon came back.

"So, let's continue?" Chan asked when he noticed everyone was here.

We ended up at the afternoon. We ate, watched movies, and played games.

But Jihoon was spacing out everytime. Something was wrong.

Is Chan right?

Short update