13.

\\\

JIHOON

Did I hear it right? Jun hyung had his first kiss with Soonyoung hyung? I mean it's okay but I feel very bad.

I wanted to be his first.

I excused myself, and I think everyone seemed confused.

"Why?"

"I wanted it to be me."

"Can't it be me?"

Those questions filled my mind.

"Okay, breath in and out. Jihoon, just stay calm." I said to myself and got out.

"So, let's continue?" Chan said when he saw me back. I just gave a nod and we spent the whole day inside my room.

I spaced out most of the time. I wasn't in the mood for it. I just wanted to cry until I sleep.

"Bye guys. See you." I bid them goodbyes. I shut down the door and headed directly to my room. My mom and dad arrived a while ago, but I didn't care about their stares.

I laid to bed, curling into a ball.

I was just there, looking at anywhere. I was so sad, all sad words can describe what I feel right now.

"Jihoon, you there?" I heard my dad said. I answered a loud yes.

He opened the door, and looked pity on me. I sat, and he did too. "So, what is bothering you right now?" He asked. "You know who." I answered.

"Why? What did he do to you?" Dad asked again. "He did nothing wrong Dad. But, I feel very bad inside. I don't know why."

"You know, you must make up things with him tomorrow." He said. "Like what?" I asked, confused. "Like confess. If you're just gonna sit there and do nothing, you will hurt yourself more."

Confess? It's not even a plan of mine. "I can't Dad." I said, looking down. "If that's what you want, then be it. But, I'm just suggesting you confess to him earlier. You might not make it on time." He said and got out.

I was overly confused, distracted.

Maybe I should do what Dad said?

\\\

I was just hanging out in my room, all morning. I just go out whenever I'll eat or get something.

"Jihoon?" Mom knocked on my door. I opened it and she said somebody was waiting for me at the living room.

I headed downstairs lazily. I was not in a mood for fun or excitement.

I saw a familiar figure, and if you're thinking him, it was really him. Soonyoung.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh, I'm here because I wanted to visit you. You were not replying to my texts." He said with a smile plastered on his face. I looked at my phone and I had 27 text messages from him.

I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the backyard. "Y-yah Jihoon. Slow down." He said but I didn't mind. I was angry, I was not really really in the mood of seeing him.

"Please stay away from me for a while." I said directly when he reached the backyard. "What? Why?" He asked, confused. "Just stay away! Please." I said and walked. "Is it because of that kiss thingy?" I stopped when he asked me that. "Do you actually believe that? Did you?" His voice cracked and I could probably feel he is crying.

"That wasn't even true Jihoon. I didn't kiss Jun hyung neither I had my first kiss with him. I never had one." He said. I faced him this time and he had tears. "Why?" I asked faintly. But he heard it.

"Because I want it to be you. I want you to be my first kiss. Yes, I like you. For all those years we have been together, I feel this my love for you increased and increased. Everyday. All night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. And I know that you never will do the same." He said, more tears falling.

"I do." I said. "Y-you what?" He asked, wiping his tears. "I think about you too. Day and night. Even noon. I think about you. You fill my mind hyung. I like you too." I said, finally.

Hoped you enjoy. I updated today bc it's been a long time. 😁😄😅 Corny 😂