Epilogue

🌚

Exactly 3 years have passed, Jihoon and Soonyoung had their relationship like any other couples have. They fight, and forgive.

Finishing college together was their goal. Even though they took different courses and got to different schools, they would still give time to each other. They would chat and call, because that was the only way to communicate. Jihoon was back to Busan and Soonyoung, was still in Seoul.

"Hyung, I miss you already." Jihoon said through the call. "Me too. But you know we will see each other soon, right?" Soonyoung asked. "Yeah, after finishing the last year of college." Jihoon answered back. "Don't worry, we're going to graduate soon. And we'll see each other again!" Soonyoung said, sounding joyful just to lift the boy's mood.

Jihoon took Arts and Music course, while Soonyoung took Medical course. Well, Soonyoung was forced to, but he agreed anyway. He liked it at least.

(Are there courses like that? Mianhae, author-nim is still a freshman 😂)

"How was school today?" Soonyoung asked. "It was good. Nothing much happened." Jihoon answered. "Well, mine too. We had a surprise quiz today, and guess what?" Soonyoung said.

"What?" Jihoon asked, he curiosity itching. "I only got three wrongs!" Soonyoung said happily. "Wow, as expected of my hyung!" Jihoon chuckled. He was a proud boyfriend, because he knew Soonyoung was smart af.

Soonyoung was happy about Jihoon's comment. His comments were his motivation, actually. The way Jihoon would say 'Fighting hyung!', it would just make his heart flutter in joy.

He was one lucky guy. Looking back at the day he liked Jihoon, he never thought they would get together. He was super sure that Jihoon wouldn't like him. But God proved him wrong.

Only 3 months left, and their last year in college would end. Damn, they can't wait to see each other again. "Hyung, got a lot of things to do. Call you later. Bye." Jihoon said and Soonyoung bid goodbye and ended the call.

\\\

Three months rapidly ended. Both of them graduated and got their diploma. This could be the happiest day of their lives.

Jihoon wanted to see his hyung wearing the graduation cap, so he video called him. "Hello hyung!" Jihoon greeted at the smiling Soonyoung on the other end. "Jihoon! You look adorable!" Soonyoung said, looking at his boyfriend in awe. "I know." Jihoon answered.

"Hyung, do not forget to get up early tomorrow." Jihoon reminded his hyung. "Yeah, I will not sleep on my alarm. I can't wait to see you!" Soonyoung said, getting morw excited.

Jihoon will go back to Seoul with his parents. He would arrive at estimated time, 5 o'clock in the morning. He knows he will be tired, but he will get all energy if he sees his hyung.

"Let's continue to chit chat later, I also need to prepare my luggage." Jihoon said and ended the call.

While Soonyoung, he couldn't stop smiling. Who wouldn't? Like, you haven't seen your boyfriend for like 2 or 3 goddamn years.

He missed everything about Jihoon. Especially his aegyo.

"You better sleep early today son." Jihoon's father said when they were done preparing their things. "Yes, dad. I want to talk to Soonyoung today but I know we will end up sleeping at when? I don't know." Jihoon said and his parents chuckled.