Meeting Him

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I rolled over to search for my phone.  I checked to see what time it was. It was currently 5:15 in the morning. I jolted right out of bed and picked out an outfit. "Guess who gets to be early and get coffee," I sang to myself. Maybe I'll do a little bit of shopping before school, maybe even find a job.

I saved up some money for a few years that way I'd have money for after I moved, but it obviously won't last forever. I skip to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I quickly undress and get in and started humming to myself. I didn't normally have days like this, they were rare, but I was thankful when I did.

After washing up I got out and changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a white long sleeve t-shirt, and a cardigan to go over it. My makeup was still in the bathroom from yesterday so I quickly applied it and finished getting ready.

I put my converse on then grabbed my phone and wallet, and headed out the door. I practically ran down the stairs and stepped outside feeling the fresh air rush through my lungs. It was still cloudy and grey but it was dewy outside from last night's rain. I just kept smiling to myself and occasionally looked at the beautiful scenery as my feet carried me to Hongdae.

I grew a liking to Hongdae, so anytime I'd go I would always go there. I soon arrived at Starbucks. I pushed the door open reading a help wanted sign. My face lit up at the thought of applying here for a job. "Perfect," I whispered to myself.

I walked over to the counter and ordered and iced Americano. After paying I asked the barista if I could get an application. She replied, "sure, no problem!" She gave me my drink and the application and I sat down at the same table as I did yesterday. I pulled out a pen from my wallet and began filling out the form. Once I finished I gave the application back to the Batista and said thank you, then took my leave.

I still had quite a bit of time before u had to head back so I walked around for a bit. I came across a perfume store. Once I entered my eyes met a blue bottle labeled ocean's breeze. Sounded kind of cheesy but I checked it out anyway. I sprayed the tester bottle on my wrist and fell in love with the scent. I turned over the bottle to find the price. 14,000 won! Oh my lord I'm gonna get it. I took a bottle from the shelf and made my way to the counter. After paying for the item I left the store.

As I stepped out of the store something in the window of the store across from me caught my eye. "Is that Ryan pj's?" It almost seemed unbelievable to me. I crossed the street and headed inside the other shop. As I entered I found the rack that had the Ryan pjs. I searched the tag for the size finding out it had been my size. As I was grabbing the hanger I felt the back of someone else's hand brush mine as they grabbed the clothing item next to the one I grabbed. I looked up to see who it was. Widening my eyes at the sight of them, it was him. "Oh, I'm so sorry," I said softly. He replied, "it's alright. Hey, aren't you the girl who was across from me yesterday?"

He noticed? "A-ah yes, I am," I mumbled fumbling with my words. My cheeks turned red with embarrassment. "My name is Namjoon, what's yours?" He asked with a smile. "I'm Harin," I shyly replied. What he said next shocked me. "Would you like to go out for coffee sometime?" "I would love that," I said smiling. "Here's my number," he pulled a small piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to me. We both payed for our items and said our goodbyes then went separate ways.

Am I dreaming? Did that actually just happen? I felt little butterflies in my stomach while walking home.  Does this mean he likes me? No, stop it. I'm sure it's because he just wanted to be nice, don't get ahead of yourself. I proceeded towards my dorm. When I opened the door and walked in I set my stuff on my bed and noticed my roommates stuff was gone and a little note was left on my side table.

Harin,
I moved into a different dorm, I'm sorry I didn't tell you in person. I didn't think you would mind since we don't talk.
Thanks,
Taeyon

Okay I had to admit I was happy she was gone. I really didn't like sharing a dorm with her. I didn't feel like going to classes today so I just stayed back and relaxed. I went to the bathroom to change into my new pjs that were made of silk. They felt so nice and comfortable.

I pulled out the piece of paper from my pocket and worked up the courage to text Namjoon.

H- Hey Namjoon it's me Harin(:

N- Hey! Did you get back safely?

H- Ah he's I did, thank you

N- I'm sorry if I made you nervous earlier.

H- Don't apologize, it's alright. I'm just not used to talking to new people.

N- oh alright. I uh wanted to know if maybe you wanted to go out later?

H- I actually just changed into my new pjs and was going to stay in for the rest of the day, I'm sorry

N- Oh no, it's okay

H- Uhm if you wanted to you could come over? We can just watch movies

N- Oh, sure. What time?

H- Does around 12:30 sound good?

N- Yeah, see you in awhile! (:

I texted Namjoon my dorms address and what room I was in.  What have I done? What is with me? I got up and cleaned a bit making sure the place was nice. I decided to just stay in my pjs, I was too comfy. To pass time I listened to some music while laying on my bed.

About 30unites later I hear someone knock on the door. I look out the peephole and see Namjoon waiting patiently. He's here early. I opened the door with a bright smile and greeted him. "Come on I'm, you can have a seat on the empty bed. I no longer have a roommate." I told him. "Ah thank you," he said as he entered and took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Would you like anything to drink or eat?" I asked. "Huh? Oh, can I just get a glass of water please?" He questioned. "Of course," I smiled.

"Have you at least eaten lunch yet?" I asked a bit louder walking towards the kitchen. "No, but really it's okay, you don't have to make me anything." Namjoon said. "Actually I was getting hungry myself, and your health is important. I'll cook us something for lunch okay?" I said still in the kitchen. "Alright," Namjoon chuckled knowing he couldn't argue with me.

I decided to cook some Korean knife noodles, it being one of my favorite dishes. I played some music and got out what I needed. I played a little bit of indie music first humming along to some of my favorite songs. I changed it up a bit and played some rap songs also rapping along.

Namjoon took notice of this and watched with a smile on his face. I never realized though, bit I was still surprised any of this was happening.

Finally after awhile the food was done and I brought out two bowls. I handed Namjoon his seeing his face light up before saying it was his favorite. "It's my favorite too," I told him. Namjoon thought to himself, 'could I have possibly met my ideal type already?' He just shook it off.

Namjoon and I finished eating and I took both of our bowls and quickly washed the dishes then returned to the room. "What would you like to watch," I asked. "Do you like scary movies?" Namjoon asked me. "Yeah, what about The Forest?" I questioned. "Sounds good," Namjoon replied. I grabbed him a pillow and blanket from the closet and handed them to him. "Thank you," he said with a smile. "You're welcome," I beamed smiling back.

Some time into the movie I thought I felt something touch me so I freaked out and almost fell off my bed. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked with a worried look on his face. "Yeah I'm alright, I just freaked out a bit," I replied reassuring him. "If you want you can come over here with me," he suggested. "A-alright," I started fumbling with my words again. I climbed into the other bed with Namjoon and he put his arm around my shoulder. I immediately felt safe in his arms. "You alright now?" He asked me feeling my body relax. "Much better now, thank you," I said shyly. "You're welcome," he told me.

The both of us were pretty much cuddling each other and sharing each others warmth. We both drifted off to sleep.

(A/N) So cheesy oh my god, but I had fun writing this and I actually felt happy too. Happy New Year guys! I hope you guys have a good year and achieve the things you want(: sorry it took me so long to update, I got sick and then Christmas rolled around and I found myself never getting to it. Well, I hope you all enjoyed it.