Same Old Routine

(A/N) I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've had a lot going on and I recently started school so I haven't had much time to relax and really write. I wanted to try a new perspective so this chapter was written a little differently. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it:)

*Beep Beep Beep*

I rolled over groggily as I heard my alarm go off. Why the hell did I even set an alarm? Opening ceremony isn't until tomorrow. Ugh I hate myself

I search through all of my blankets for my phone so I can check the time. Ad I unlocked my phone I see that it's already 8 in the morning so I decide to just get up.

I looked over to Taeyon's bed to see if she's still sleeping but she had already gotten up and left. Luckily she didn't have to look at the ugly mess I am in the morning. Sadly, I have to deal with it on a daily basis.

I head into the bathroom and take a shower before getting dressed. I turn the water on and change the temperature to almost scalding hot. I get in and feel a burning sensation on my arms.

Sh*t! I almost forgot about my cuts from last night.

I kind of liked the feeling of it so I just continued to wash my hair and body before getting out.

I went back to the room to grab my clothes. I slipped on my ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a black cardigan over it. I decided to leave my hair down and just do light makeup because I wasn't in the mood to do a lot today.

I laced up my black hightop converse and walked out the door. I wanted to go shopping for some clothes for school so I decided to walk to Hongdae since it wasn't far from the University.

As I was walking to Hongdae I cam across a cute cafe and stopped to get an iced americano. I used to drink super sweet coffee but I guess I'm just attracted to bitter things in life now.

As I continued to walking I looked up to the sky. It was crystal clear and was a lovely shade of blue. Even the skies are happier than I am.

I finally made it to Hongdae  and instantly notice a shop with a bright aura. Normally I notice the dark and gloomy things first, but this store really caught my eye.

Once I walked in I saw a ton of white shirts. Perfect, it will lighten up my wardrobe and give people the idea that I'm happier than I normally am.

I picked out a few white tshirts and two pairs of jeans then headed towards the front counter. As I walked up there a pair of red converse cough my eye.

oh my god I need these,  these will match perfectly with my new shirts! I checked the size and just by luck were my size. It's this turning out to he a good day for me?

I brought everything to the register so I could buy all of it.

"That'll be 45,000₩ please," the cashier said.

Wow not a bad price for everything, I'm impressed. I thank the cashier and exit the store. Maybe I'll just head back to the dorm and read a new book or maybe even start a new story today.

As I was walking back to my dorm I saw this tally fall and perfectly slender man. He was amazingly proportionate and had such a nice sense of style.

He wore sunglasses and a hat. I don't know what it was be I had some weird feeling when I saw him. It felt like I knew him, like if I had possibly seen him before, but that's impossible because I haven't been here long and I haven't seen him around before.

I make it back to my dorm room and I can't tell that guy out if my head. Why can't I stop thinking about him? I literally only saw him for a few seconds.

I just brushed it off and put my new clothes away. Thankfully we don't have to wear uniforms like some universities do. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do it if I had to wear a skirt every day, it's just not my thing

I grabbed my journal and pencil from my top dresser drawer and began writing. At first I didn't know exactly what to write but I just wrote about my feelings and put it into a story.

I heard the door open and lightly shut letting me know that my roomate had come home.

"What are you writing about?" She saked.

I replied, "pretty much just my feelings,"

After I answered she didn't bother asking anymore questions. I wouldn't want to hear about any of my feelings either.

She started making something to eat and not bothering to ask if I wanted anything. But it's really no big deal to me because if I was hungry I would make myself some food.

I noticed that it was getting late so I put my journal and pencil back into my drawer and went to change into my pj's. I just out in a pair of grey sweatpants and some baggy black tshirt and climbed into bed.

I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow so I just closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.