8

Tom's P.o.v/

I sat alone, processing what Tord said to me. Four bottles of Smirnoff lay next to me, as a full one lay on my hand.

I gave out a shaky breath and started drinking a bit more. I wish I wasn't feeling this way. I wish Tord didn't say those things..

I got up and started walking to my door. Due to me having one to many drinks, I had a hard time getting there. When I opened the door I instantly fell over, feeling someone im front of me.

"Who goes there," I held my Smirnoff up as a weapon." If you don't state your name I'll make sure you're dead before you stand.."

"Tom calm down," I herd a familiar voice. I sighed relaxing a bit.

"What do you want Patryk..?"

"I came to check on you and-
Tom.. Have you been drinking?"

"Oh I do not know, do you smell the beautiful aroma of vodka??" I looked away a bit.

Patryk sighed," What's wrong"

I at least tried to stare at me." Everything..."

"Do you wish to talk about it?"

"I guess.."

Tord's P.o.v/

Paul looked at me after I told him what happened. He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder," Red Leader, You can be such a idiot sometimes."

I looked at him," What?"

"There's a rule for falling in love, yes. But it's not that you can't fall in love." He gave me a reassuring smile.

A whole pile of guilt dropped on me. I broken Tom's heart... because of a fake rule?

I stood up," I need to apologize to Thomas now!"

Paul's smile faded a bit," You can try to... after the way he walked out of this room, He'll probably not forgive you so easily-"

"I'll do anything I can for him to forgive me!" With that I ran to his room, ignoring Paul's calls.

I saw Patryk leave Tom's room, his eyes widening as he saw me." Red Leader I was just about to see yo-"

"Is Tom in there?"

"Uh yes but-"

"MOVE!"

He didn't hesitate to move out of the way, I dashed to the door and knocked." Tom... It's me."

"Go away.." Tom faintly replied. Patryk pulled me away," I wouldn't right now.."

I sighed," I'll give him time.."

Time skip/

I was fair, I let him have about an hour. It was hard to stay away for this long, but Paul and Patryk said to give him a bit more time.

I took a deep breath," Just a few more hours Tord.." I said to myself. For the time being I was preparing to say what I wanted to. Paul came in the room.

"How are you feeling?"

"Ok I guess..."

"Taking that as bad." Paul sat across from me from my desk." I'm sure when you talk to him he'll forgive you."

"Tom's stubborn... He wont forgive me easily."

"Think positive Red Leader. Patryk is stubborn as well. And with time to himself he'll come around with me again."

"I hope he's ok.." I sighed." Why did I even believe Blue Leader's words.." I placed my hands on my face. Paul patted me on the back.

"It'll be fine."

"I hope it will."

Patryk came in a few seconds later." How are my boys doing?"

"Fine." We both said.

Patryk smiled." Are you holding up Red Leader?"

"I guess.. I just wished I can erase all that I said to Tom.."

"Don't worry, he'll forgive you."

"I hope he does."

Patryk rested his hands on Paul's shoulders, earning a small smile from him.

"How can you guys coop with each other? I find that difficult between you two."

Patryk laughed softly," Well, We do sometimes fight, Over stupid things. But we love each other very much, and that's what gets us back around."

"We have lots of things in common, that helps with that as well. I know you have things in common with Tom. You'll have luck."

I got up," Ok I'm going to do it."

"We wish you luck." Paul said.

"Watch out, he's like a girl finding out they been cheated on."  Patryk added.

I rolled my eyes, leaving my office down to Tom's room. I thought about what I was going to say to him.

Will he forgive me?

Does he hate me forever? Forever is such a long time...

Come one Tord don't get your hopes down. Like Patryk said.. He loves me and I love him to. It'll work out.

I hope..

I took a deep breath, walking up the stairs." Please Thomas.. Forgive me for what I'd done to you." I was almost there.

I can do this.

Got this... I don't got this.

I stopped walking." Come on Tord.. Why am I thinking such worst back fires.. It's Tom, I can learn to deal with him if he doesn't forgive me. I'll keep on trying, Because I love him so much..."

Tom's P.o.v/
(Author: Oh you guys are going to get mad at me >:3)

I sat on my bed, collecting my thoughts a bit. I wanted to go see what Tord wanted to say, but at the same time I don't.

I herd my door open," Who's there?" I asked harshly.

"Just a friendly visitor." A female voice was herd. I shot my head to the direction her voice was heard.

"Do you mind stating your name?"

"Oh I rather not right now, maybe when you get your vision back." She said, a bit,

In a flirtatious way?

I herd her walk closer to where I was," Don't you look handsome as always."

"Thank you?"

I felt my chin being held." Aw, your eyes are scratched.. want me to kiss them better?"

"My eyes have always been this way thank you.. and I rather you not."

She sighed calmly." Thomas.. I want to say that I find you.. attractive. And I want to have a chance with you."

"I do not know you.." I said, my voice shaking a bit.

She giggled," Well that's to bad, Maybe we can get to know each other more~." I felt her leaning close to my face.

"What are you doing?"

"What's does it feel like I'm doing? Shh, just let it happen."