6 The New Beginning

Tom's P.o.v/

"TORD!!!"

I screamed, reaching out for him. It was useless sense he was far from reach. I took a deep breath and without thinking, I dived right for him.

We both feel, reaching the icy water. Realization hit me midway down. Tord and I have robotic parts, for me to see and Tord to move.

Without Tord's arm, he wouldn't be able to swim, and for me I would not be able to see where I'm going. I didn't care.

I want to save him, no matter if I lose my sight again.

We both plunged into the water. Before my vision shuts down on me, I gripped to Tord's unconscious body, swimming up for air.

The freezing water did little to help me save Tord. It took away almost all my energy and soon I fell to black.

...../

Tord's P.o.v/

I woke up on shore, not knowing where I am. Memories flooded my head as I sat up with fear. I looked around to see nature, trees where all around as the sun finally peeked out to give the sky a faint blue. I looked down to see Tom, laying unconscious next to me.

"TOM!" I pulled him up, shaking him violently. "Thomas! Thomas please wake up!"

He didn't move, he didn't look like he was breathing either. I checked for a pulse, I didn't feel one. My eyes started to fill with tears, he can't be dead.

I hugged him tightly, letting all my tears out.

This can't be happening...

He's dead because of me...

It was supposed to be me...

Thomas... please don't leave me...

"Is it morning already?" My eyes widen at Tom's faint voice. He coughed a bit of water as his pixel eyes were very faint.

I pulled away from him fast, staring at him with rage. I took a deep breath." THOMAS YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH YOU DISOBEDIENCE ALCOHOLIC! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN UNDERSTAND ME!!!" I screamed at him.

His goggles where blank now and I took a short breath of surprise." Thomas.. You can't see me can't you?"

He shook his head a bit, frowning faintly. I took off his goggles, examining all the red scratches that scared around his eyes. Very carefully, I traced some scars with my thumb, gaining a gasp from Tom.

His face turn a bit pink," R-Red Leader?"

"Shh Thomas, I'm not doing anything bad." I pulled him close to me till I was nose to nose with him. I softly connected our foreheads together as I combed his hair with my hand, listening to our soft breathing.

"Tom.. I-I'm so glad you're alive." I whispered," I don't know what I'd do if I found you dead next to me, or even at the battle field."

He stayed silent. He faced the ground as I continue to speak softly to him," I never want to see you hurt, I don't want you to be gone. You mean so much to me, I know that I probably don't acted like you do but it's true."

I traced my hand down to his, holding it gently." Tom.. I'm sorry, for all the bad things I've done to you. For all the things I said that made you feel useless. I said all that.."

I looked at him in the face as he stared blankly at mine." I said all that because.. Because I love you Thomas."

His eyes widen, he felt his way up to my face," Y-You really mean that?"

"Of course! Thomas... You mean the world to me."

He smiled, pulling me in a tight embrace." Then.. I love you to Tord."

My face lit up, I hugged him back tightly. A few tears of joy slipped out," I-I'm glad.. I'm so glad."

Tom laughed softly," I am to.."

________

HOHOO!! ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER!!

Don't worry this story isn't over yet ( I said it was going to be over on my instagram, so any readers who didn't came from there will not get it.) (New insta: Dame.Rivals)

I have big plans for this story and the fall of London Bridge is just one of them! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do!

Have a nice day/night everyone!!