I heard heels hit the floor that were probably Princess's that Britt stole from her closet.

"She's not going in that ring ." Britt said .

"Britt she's been going in that ring since she could stand , shit she's been crawling in that ring ! " I said . "I don't care . That was before me , my daughter isn't going in that ring." She said .

"But mommy ." Ari said . "No Ariana , you are a girl you don't go in that ring . " Britt said . "What tf do you think I am. ?!" I shouted .

I hate being seen as anything besides a female . I'm still a fucking girl . I might dress boyish but I am a girl .

"Ariana get your gloves and go in ." I said tossing my daughter her boxing gloves . She caught em . "Yes daddy ." She said .

I followed her and we went in the ring .

I helped her tighten her gloves then put the head protector on her.

Once she was set she went ham on my trainer.

I'm proud that my princess can kick some ass.

Once it was over Me and Princess cheered for Ari. "That's my girl." Princess said .

Ari was smiling hard while my trainer helped take off her glove .

Now... I don't know how slow my daughter might be or maybe she was just excited , but when he did so , her hand went flying to her face .

We all gasped . "Ari !!" We shouted. I slid in the ring while Princess took her heels off and followed .

Brittanie stayed behind just yelling at me .

"Baby girl are you okay ?? " Princess asked . Ari was crying and her mouth was bleeding .

"Here baby let me see." I said opening her mouth .

Come to find out she knocked her own tooth out .

It was one of her two front teeth. "Your tooth is gone. " I said . "WHAT!" Britt shouted .

She quickly slid in the ring .

"What tf did I tell you ." She said pushing me . "This is the first time this ever happened !" I shouted back .

"Wait where is it then??" Princess asked . Me and Brittanie started looking for it . "Did you swallow it baby ?" She asked. Ari had stopped crying and shook her head no .

Princess looked on Ari and found her bloody tooth on her sleeve of her shirt .

"Here it is ." She said . "That's my tooth ?" Ari asked . "Yeah baby ,luckily it was a baby tooth so it'll grow back . " princess said.

Princess pulled her phone out .

"Look Royalties , Baby Ari lost her first tooth." She said . Ari smiled at the camera showing her missing tooth and I gotta say she looked adorable .

"Are you excited for the tooth fairy Ari? " she asked. "The tooth fairy ?" Ari asked . "Yeah the tooth fairy , she comes and takes your tooth and gives you a dollar ." I said .

"That's so cool . " Ari said . I noticed that Ari sounded a little different like she had a lisp .

"Right! But you gotta keep your tooth safe and put it under your pillow before you go to sleep . " princess said. "Daddy , daddy can we go home now ! " Ari said super excited . "Yeah baby come on ." I replied as we all headed out the ring .

I got a ride here so we all fit into Princess' Jeep Wrangler .

Ari kept her tooth in her hand and just looked at it . She had tissue in her mouth to stop the bleeding .

"Mommy , you think the tooth fairy would give me two dollars!" Ari asked Brit .

"Maybe Ariana ." She said scrolling on her phone.

She's so damn annoying .

"Hey baby, I've been meaning to ask you, did your mom come over ?" Princess asked me. "Not since a couple days ago ." I replied. "Well I was washing your hoodie the other day and I coulda sworn it smelled like her ." Princess said . "No sorry I had it on , she let me borrow it when I got out the shower. I had forgotten my towel." Britt said .

"So you were just walking around my house ass naked ?! " princess said . "What it wasn't the first time . " Britt said .

Princess slammed the breaks . "Wasn't the first time ??!?? " she shouted . "Fuck you mean wasn't the first time ." Princess shouted in Britts face . "She hasn't told you ." Brittanie laughed . Princess glared at me . "Told me what . " princess said . "P this isn't the time or the place . " I said .

"Tell me . " princess said looking at me. I couldn't tell her , I basically cheated on her , and our wedding is in a week. "Princess , it meant nothing . " I said .

She then stared at me for a little bit but then started the car .

We drove home and completely forgot princess and my family was coming in for the wedding .

She just parked the car and got out . She unlocked the door for Ari to get her out but Britt beat her to unstrap her .

Princess took a deep breath and walked away and into the house .

She slammed the door .

I grabbed Ariana from Brittanie . "Riley ." Britt started . "Just shut up . I want you out before morning . " I said .

"Where am I suppose to go?" She asked . "I don't care ." I said . "But Ari - "" She didn't need you then she doesn't need you now ." I said walking into the house.

It automatically got quiet. Everyone was looking at me.

"get comfortable guys find a room , we can talk in the morning ." I said .

"Now what in the hell did you do to my daughter ." Princess Dad said walking to me. "Sir please , lemme just talk to her first. We can all explain in the morning . " I said .

"Poppa! Lookie I lost my tooth ." Ari said holding out her tooth.

That distracted everyone enough .

I left her there with her grandpa and went to try to fix things with my girl .

"Princess ." I said as I walked Into our room .

I found her packing a bag.

"What are you doin ?! " I said running to her . "Stop Ryland." She said . "Stop Ryland what , Im not letting you leave me ." I said grabbing her bag . "Stop it Princess." I said .

She was frustrated and crying . "Leave me alone .! " she shouted in my face . "Princess no . I need you ." I said back to her .  " It was just a few kisses ." I said . "A few ." Princess repeated .

"Princess . I'm sorry ." I cried . I couldn't lose her .

"Please don't leave me ." I said . "I just need time Ryland . " she said grabbing the bag and zipping it up .

Then she walked out and slammed the door.

I grabbed the lamp on the counter and threw it at the wall .

****