Chapter 3

Ryland

I woke up with Princess laying naked on my chest.

I decided to let her be.

I checked the time and saw it was noon. If Ari hasn't jumped into bed then Estela probably took her to preschool .

I heard one of our phones go off and I turned my head and saw it was Princess'.

I leaned over to grab it and check who it was .

Creepy Photographer 😳👀📷
Hey Princess 😊
I went over all your pictures last night and sent in your favorite one .
Here's the one you liked by accident 😂
*photo attachment *
But I was wondering if you'd like to go out to lunch ? Me and you ? 

Tf !?

Who this nigga think he is ?

I was gonna leave it there and see if she just was gonna tell me about it.

I went threw all her other shit too.

A bunch of unread DMs.

A bunch of likes and comments .

A few shares .

That's my girl 😊😊.

She started moving around in her sleep.

She looked up at me , I put her phone back. "Goodmorning gorgeous " I said and kissed her forehead .

"Goodmorning Daddie." She said clinging on to me .

That's how I know I hit it good , she hella attached to me .

I smirked at her .

"We got the whole house to ourselves today ." She smiled . "Yes we do." I said as I started rubbing on her booty.  "Finally ! " she said getting up . "I hate dressing up all the damn time around the house ." She groaned .

I laughed at her .

"I'm bouta make a video today or something too cause I'm behind with that ." She said going to the bathroom . 

I got up and followed her . Of course she had the bathroom door wide open.

I looked at her and she looked back smiling hard asf.

This why I love her so much , she ain't afraid to just be herself around me.

Then the house phone started ringing .

"Who that ?" Princess asked . I shrugged my shoulders and went to go get it .

R: Hello
B: Hi Ryland

I groaned

R: Tf you want Brittany?
B: Don't start with me Ry I'm tryna be civil .
R: I don't care Brittany , you left me with our daughter to take care of by myself .
B: Well , I'm coming back .
R: Tf do you mean you coming back ??
B: I was just released out of rehab and the last address I had was yours . I've gotten better I want to be in my daughters life.
R: TF YOU MEAN YOU COMING BACK.

Then the doorbell rang.

Princess walked out the bathroom. "Everything okay baby ? " she asked.  I stormed downstairs and I heard her following . I swung open the door to see my ex-wifey boney asf with one bag and an detective  standing behind her .

"Ryland Torrez?" He asked. I nodded . He then just walked away leaving Brittany standing in front of me .

I was staring at Brittany , she was staring at Princess, and Princess was staring at her. 

"Can I come in ?" She asked me. "No." Princess replied . "Excuse me?" Britt said . "I said no." Princess responded . Britt looked up at me.  "Riley.." She said . I groaned inside. That was the quickest way she got what she wanted hearing that would make me melt, especially from her. Princess doesn't even know that .

"Fine.." I said moving out her way. Princess snapped her neck and looked at me.

Britt walked in and sat in kitchen .

We didn't have that much time before Ari got home , so we needa figure this out.

"You want something to drink? " I asked. "Just water is fine ." She replied .

I went in the refrigerator and got her a cold water bottle . I handed it over to her and her hand slowly grazed mine . "Thank you ." She said softly .

"So how long you think your gonna be staying ?" I asked .

"What do you mean staying ? " princess asked me. "You didn't think you should run this by me first ? " she added .

"I just found out too Princess." I told her . "And besides it isn't your house to be making decisions like that . " Britt said .

Princess gasped and looked at me .

"How long do you plan on staying Brittany ." I shouted . "I don't know til I get back on my feet. My cousins gonna have me help her at her shop." She said .

Then we heard the door open . " Daddy Daddy look at my picture I drew !" I heard my baby shout. She ran into the kitchen and saw her mother . I guess she didn't recognize her cause she ran straight past her .

"Lookie daddy . It's me and you and Ms. Princess. " she smiled showing me and Princess . I picked her up . "That's so pretty baby lets put it on the refrigerator ." P said going to where we put all of Ari's other pictures.

"Who's your friend Daddy." She asked me. I looked at her and then Britt.

"I'm your mommy sweetheart ." She said me and Princess both snapped our necks at Britt. We didn't wanna just drop this big ass bomb on Ari like that .

"My mommy??" Aria asked looking at me. I didn't know what to say I didn't think I would be put in this situation before.

"Um yeah baby this is your mommy." I said.

"Oh my goodness I finally got a mommy!! I can't wait to tell my friends at school tomorrow ." Ari said getting off of me and running to Brit. She gave her a big hug. "I gotta show you all my dollies mommy." She said . "Oh my goodness now I gotta draw mommy on my picture." She said pointing to her picture she just showed us. "Give it back Ms. Princess." She asked . I made the most painful decision to look at Princess. She looked like she was gonna bust into tears .

She's been there for Ari since she was in diapers . She didn't want to force Ari to call her mommy cause she's not her mother . She's been there for Ari like a mom thoee and it kills me to see her like this .

She handed Aria her drawing .

"Can I get some crayons daddy." A asked me. I quickly pulled out some from the drawer and passed them to her .

She then started drawing a stick figure right next to mine and we were holding hands . "You got curly hair like me mommy." Ari giggled . "I do sweetie " Britt laughed.

Princess then just stormed out the house .

I followed after her but by the time I reached the door she was in her car and was pulling out of the driveway . 

What the hell dude .