Chapter 4

Princess POV

"She just popped outta nowhere and started claiming my family !! And then Ryland gon sit there and let her ! I swear Ryland don't be giving af ! She still love her!" I cried on my best friends lap.

"She ain't shit honey it's okay she gon see that real soon. " he said.

My best friend is super gay and I love him so much . That's not the point right now.

Then my phone started ringing.

Hubby👭😍🍆👅💦

I looked at it and started crying harder.

"Why she barely calling me. I had time to drive around go get ice cream go get pizza and then come to your house and she just now calling me !!" I cried .

"Gimme it baby." He said taking my phone .

"Hello " he said .

"She not stable enough to talk right now." He said.

He was playing with my hair to calm me down .

"Fine but you betta not say something stupid ." He said .

"Princess , princess Baby what's wrong ?" I heard Ryland say. "Nothing !" I said . "Quanie get me off speaker real quick" she told my best friend .
He did so and put it to my ear.

"Princess quit lying tell Daddie what's wrong." She said .

"I just needed a moment okay ." I said sniffling . "How long this moment gon take I need my baby back home. " she said . "Don't you got your wife over there . " I said picking at my nail. "No I got my wife on the phone with me being petty ." She replied .
"I'm not being petty." I said . "I just think we need some time apart. " I said .

"Fuck you mean we need some time apart !" She shouted at me . "We're getting married next summer Princess!" She added . "I know , but I saw the way you kept looking at her .. And you don't look at me like that ." I said .

She sighed she sounded very irritated . "Get your ass home right now Princess , I'm not about to talk to you about this shit over the phone !" She said trying to remain calm.

"I don't think --" "I don't give a fuck what you think Princess get home now or else I'm going over there to get you and you don't want that ! " she shouted .

"Okay ..." I said .

She hung up and I looked up at my best friend .

"I guess I gotta go get yelled at ." I said . "You know you gonna go get some strap bitch quit playing . " he said laughing and shaking his head .

I got up and started saying bye before I walked out.

Ryland P.O.V.

She sound stupid asf right now my nigga ! Like really !! Time apart !! Time apart my ass .

Yeah okay I was acting different when Britt came . Cause I haven't seen her ass since Ari was born ! 

I was just walking around my room waiting for Princess.

Ari , Estela , and Brit all went out to the park.

I was pissed Tf off that I didn't head Princess come in the room.

"Sit Tf down ! " I shouted . She did as told .

"So what you mean that we need some time apart ?? Hmm?" I asked.

"It's just .. Aria is so attached to her mother and , she clicked so fast with her . She barely even saw me . She just looks so much more happier with her." Princess said . "She just met her !! Aria was happy asf to meet Chuck E. Cheese the other day but you don't see me about to marry a rat do you !?" I shouted .

Princess looked down.

I went down on my knee and lifted her head up . "Don't you ever , and I mean ever , in your life think that me and Aria don't need you . Or that were just gonna walk away from you cause who does Ari call every night when she's having a bad dream . You . Who does she go to to get her hair done every single morning ? You . So don't think that just cause this girl that popped her out is walking back into her life is just gonna take over cause she's not . You hear me." I said .

Princess looked like she was abouta cry. I swea my baby is such a cry baby .

She nodded and I gave her a kiss.

I started laying her down and kissing on her neck .

"And I'm bouta get yo ass back talking bout some we breaking up." I said . I then bit her neck hard asf.

I grabbed her ass and started grinding against her.

"Hey you guys can you tell me where Ima be-- oopsie." Britt said .

I looked back at her to see it was just her by herself .

"May we help you . " I asked . "Just wanted you to show me wear Ima be staying ." She said .

"It's on the opposite of the house 3rd room." I said .

"Can you just show me." She asked .

I looked down at princess . "I'll be right back I promise . " I said and gave her a deep kiss .

"Any time would be nice ." Britt smiled .

I groaned and got up .

I walked out the room and I heard Britt follow me . This side of the house is usually very empty so I leave it open to guest.

We finally got to the room and I turned around to see Britt halfway naked .

She pressed me up against the wall and look me dead in the eyes .

I swea her eyes kill me .

"You ain't never kiss me like that before ." She said looking at my lips .

"Brittany what are you doin?" I asked . "Nun papi." She said and gave me a slow kiss . I didn't pull away . I haven't kiss Brittany in a long time .

She then slowly pulled back . "Come by whenever you'd like ." She smiled walking into her room.

Shit ..