"That's a lie. Yūri told me when it is."

"How about I pay you and you go get it for me?"

"Still not going to happen." Y/n pursed her lips.

"How about, if Yūri wins the Cup of China, you buy me three boxes?" Celestino looked down at the h/c haired girl.

"Fine," he agreed. "Only because it's not going to be Yūri who wins. It'll be Phichit."

Y/n smirked. "As amazing as Phichi-kun is, don't underestimate Yūri." It was then, Yūri ignored what Viktor told him to do and went for a jump. He completely failed, falling hard on the ice. Y/n stared in horror. Celestino smirked. "Yūri, you dumbass! What the hell is wrong with you! Why do you never do what you're supposed to do? Don't ignore me!"

Celestino sweatdropped. "I'm sure he can't understand Korean." Y/n exhaled annoyed and looked over at Viktor who just stood there smiling.

"Let's hope skater Katsuki is all right. He looks rather glum after the warm-up."

"Oh my," Hiroko sighed.

"That face..." Takeshi trailed.

"We've seen that face often," Yuko stated.

~*~

"Well, it's common for skaters to nail something they flubbed during practice!" Viktor tried to reassure. He glanced over at Y/n for help.

"Y-yeah. Many don't want to make the same mistake twice so they get it right a second time."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apoligize. We've talked about this."

"Just continue warming up," Viktor said. "Nice and easy."

The first skater to perfrom would be Guang-Hong.

"Guang-Hong, keep it together," his caoch said. "You have the perfect program that we prepared just for today! Become China's hero!" Guang-Hong heard his name get announed. He noded and skated off to the center taking his starting position.

"First up is Guang-Hong Ji, China's young ace, age 17. He's in sixth place after the short program. His music is "The Inferno" from the movie Shanghai Blade. His theme this year is "bonds and violence." Compared to his short program's music, the one for Guang-Hong's free skate sounded completely different.

'I went with this music because my coach pushed it so hard, but how does skating as an underworld assassin help me become a hero?'

Guang-Hong's first jump faltered a bit. "Oh! It looks like he over-rotated, but that's another quadruple toe loop following the one in his short program!"

'I've been living in Shanghai's seamy underbelly, but this is my last job. With my trusty sword, I can handle it just fine on my own!'

"A triple axel, single lop, and a triple salchow." Guang-Hong landed them all flawlessly. The audience screamed loudly.

'All right. It's going even better than it did during the warm-up.'

"He's nailed all his jumps in the first half!" Yūri turned off the TV. All of them.

"I was watching my cinnamon roll!" Y/n thought angrily. The people around were also shocked by Yūri's actions. The skater sat down holding his head, a look of pure terror on his face. Y/n frowned. "Yuuri..."

"Will he be able to grab a ticket to the Grand Prix Final in his very first Grand Prix Series?" Viktor stood lost in thought thinking about what should he do about his student. "There will be more jumps in the second half." Guang-Hong landed the first jump. "A triple flip, followed by a triple toe loop...he fell!"