Heavy Wears the Crown

Parts: 55
Status: Completed
Author: ObsceneIrrationality 
Genre:
Opposites Attract/ Bad boy/ Good Girl/Famous / Love /Romance/
Rating: 5 /5
Maturity level: 16+

Literally so good.

The book is based on Carter Reid, aka, little miss perfect, and the Rock and Roll star Nolan Doufer.

Carter Reid is prefect at everything. So perfect that when she looks for a job her problem is being 'overqualified'. Yeah, that's right! She's too qualified for the job.
After going through countless interviews Carter almost gives up until she gets hired to be international, world sensation, rock and roll singer and star Nolan Doufer's assistant. And trust me, this is no easy task.

Nolan is king.

He doesn't  care about anyone or anything and does what he wants to do when he feels like he should. He's your classic intimidating, tattooed, smoker, drugie, bad boy. But after meeting Carter, will things change ?

I honestly really didn't want to read this book in the beginning. I thought it was gonna be boring and cliché but believe me when I say it was anything but.

Everything I liked :
* General storyline
* The pace of the love story
* The story was realistic
* It's completed
* It gets me in my feelings ( emotional)
* Makes me wish I had a love life
* Grammar on point
* Characters
* Story description
* The authors notes ( really funny)
* The book cover

So basically I loved everything about the book. I honestly really suggest that you guys read this book it was honestly so good and I really loved it! It's just one of those stories where you can just really get into it and feel the emotions of the characters.

And let's be real here, Nolan' s hot and famous, need you really any other reason to read on