Alpha Kaden

Parts: 45
Status: Completed 
Author: Midka
Genre:
Opposites Attract/ Bad boy/ Good Girl/ Alpha/ Werewolf/ Mate/ Love / Hate/ Packs/ Kidnapping/ Abuse/ Romance
Rating: 5 /5
Maturity level:  18+

This book is in a series. It is not necessary to read the books in order to understand the story line ( I read book 2 before 1) but it does enhance the experience.

I can't believe that this is the first werewolf book I've recommended so far! I've read so many werewolf books on Wattpad but after a while I stopped because they were getting repetitive. The same things were just being repeated over and over again and they would all end the same way.
----------------------------
Alpha Kaden, is the leader of the Vengeance Pack. The most ruthless and feared pack of them all. Mara is from the Purity pack, and whilst everyone fears the Vengeance Pack, the Purity Pack takes things to the next level.

Parents teach their children that Alpha Kaden should be avoided at all times, kids are told frightening stories about the sorts of evil Alpha Kaden could bring, and students are taught to hate and fear the Alpha.

A chant is even recited to teach youth to fear Alpha Kaden

A chant is even recited to teach youth to fear Alpha Kaden. But Mara doesn't fear him, she sees no reason to fear someone that she doesn't know; until Alpha Kaden starts kidnapping girls from her town and she becomes one of the taken.

This book, broke all the boundaries for me. Alpha Kaden is definitely on my top 5 favorite werewolf books on Wattpad.  Alpha Kaden, is the definition of intimidating, he is cold, dark and brooding even when he finds out that Mara is his mate.

At first you'll hate Kaden, for his rude, arrogant behavior, but as the book progresses there is more to Kaden than meets the eye. And as usual  the Moon Goddess does her thing and true love is born.

P.S. - Whilst I was reading this book I realized that the author was really genuine, she seems to put in so much work and effort into her books. She includes the word count, her publish times in like every country,  and even leaves funny funny and sweet authors notes. She even takes that time to write down the usernames of her top commenters on her story and thanks them. She also thanks every person who takes the time to make a banner for the story. For all this I really appreciate Mikida and I really think you should check out the rest of her books.