Eye of the Storm

Parts: 37
Status: Completed 
Author: Robert Their
Genre:
Opposites Attract/ Love/ Romance/Millionaire / Rich vs Poor/ Action/ Denial/Strong female lead/
Rating: 5 /5
Maturity level:  13+

The first book of this series by Rob Thier  was originally my favorite book on Wattpad... Until this one came along.

WARNING: Do not read this book if you have yet to read book 1! You will be confused as heck.

This book is yet another perfect example of Wattad literary perfection. Robert Thier is just so talented in the way he structures his words and projects such a clear representation of is culture of the 1800and what is as really life back  then.

Robert Thier gives the funniest voice to main character Lilly Linton. Lily is sarcastic, brave and a hardcore feminist!

She don't need no man in her life to make her happy! 

Mr. Ambrose is definitely the polar opposite of Lilly. He is cold, intelligent and purposely intimidating. However his attempts to scare Lilly are futile.

In this book, Lilly and Ambrose go on an hilariously funny adventure and make a connection far deeper than the first book. This story will have you crying and laughing ( but mostly laughing )!

This is really a Wattpad must read. I really feel like this book actually motivated me to begin recommending books to people on Wattpad. I just really wanted to help people know about books on Wattpad that are really worth it! And this book makes my list !