Chapter 2 -created to destroy-

-Herobrine pov-

I watched through the glass ball as my son and his two other friends created a small kingdom as there own idea. "Oh no... this is not good! My son cannot make the prophecy come true! I cannot be defeated by my own son and his stupid little friends!" I said as I paced back and fourth thinking of something.

"I'm gonna have to destroy him if I wanted to not loose... sadly I can't leave the nether without notch noticing I wasn't destroyed..." I said before an idea suddenly popped into my mind. " I guess I'll then have to create someone to destroy them... someone made of pure destruction!" I said before heading into a room with a nether star.

I picked it up and looked straight at it, "he'll have the basic knowledge of his age...Well start him off at age ten just below the others ages. He will have all knowledge on the hunger games, skybound, and every other competitive games that involves harming others... let's not forget that he will know the advance lessons in learning how to to use the bow, the sword, and the axe! He will know every mob to ever exist and know every world portal and how to build one. I'll call him... Mitchell or Mitch for short." I said before placing it on the ground as it started glowing.

It started to form a ten year old boy as it soon stopped glowing and there stood a boy with brown hair and chestnut eyes. He looked around at what's in front of him before turning around and looking at me. I quickly looked away making an ender chest appeared as I took some of my old clothes out and threw it at him. Mitch put on the white t-shirt and the blue jeans but didn't put on the shoes I provided him which was unusual since usually the nether blocks regular people would need those special shoes... to help.

"Hey Mitchell" I said and he smiled as he walked over to me before handing me the nether star that made him. Just when I was about to grab it he threw it into the lava and i looked at him shocked before lifting him up and hugging him. "Your the best thing ever to be created!" I said as he smiled sweetly.

"So... you created me?" He asked and I nodded. "Cool!" He said excited.

-Mitch's pov-

I was so excited! I was created so that also meant I got to destroy things! Which was cool since killing people and being highly competitive and games was in my... blood! Yea blood! Herobrine put me down and I walked stumbling a bit before getting the hang of it and running around the castle going up and down the hallways until I bumped into a zombie pig man.

I smiled before grabbing the zombie pigs golden sword and running off dragging it with me. I laughed as I watched the zombie pigman slowly come after me as walked away out of the creatures sight. "Mitchell where did you go?" I heard a voice say and I followed the voice until I found herobrine. I smiled and ran over to him dragging the sword with me.

"Hey dad- I mean herobrine! Look what I found!" I said as he turned around and looked at me. "D-did you almost just call me daddy?" He asked me and I nodded looking down embarrassed. "Nobody has called me that since... never mind that! At least you know who your creator is!" He said messing up my hair. I smiled and handed him the sword, he picked it up and examined it. "Where did you get this?" He asked me just as the same zombie pigman turned the corner coming towards us.

"Ok Mitch you need to know that stealing is bad now give this sword back to the mob" he said handing me back the sword. With all my might I threw it and the sword went in between the eyes and straight through the skull as the mob fell to the floor dead. "Did I give it back to him nice enough?" I asked and he looked at me shocked.

"Kid that was amazing skill!" He said hugging me and I smiled. " I think your ready to go out there and destroy stuff" he said I nodded. "Yea! Destroy things!" I said before he led me to a room with different artifacts from great heroes that lost to him.

"Pick one of these then I will send you to the over world" he said and I nodded and I looked around. I need something that make people not look at me like I'm a kid with a weapon so most of these weapons are go-... oh cool a big deadly sword!

I walked over to the giant sword as it looked so sharp it could destroy everything it touched. " you want this sword?" Herobrine asked me and I nodded. He pressed a button and the sword instantly changed into a dog tag necklace. "Wow! That's awesome!" I yelled as he put the necklace around my neck. "Yes it is dear Mitchell... now when ever you want to use the sword just press the button on the back. And if you open it up it's like a phone so you can communicate with me." He said before opening a portal.

"Now go make me proud by destroying the nasty world my brother created!" He said and I ran of through the portal ending up on the other end in... a jungle biome? Geez you could've at least sent me someplace close to a city...

I took a few steps before a horde of furry creatures came and pointed what looked like spears at me. I quickly put my hands up... well this was... very surprising. These were... baccas they knew just how to speak and act like mortals yet choose to live in such a savage life style...

This welcome is the worst welcome I've ever seen... and it's my first too...