Just Ride.

**this is Alpha Cara***
After getting dressed I hopped the limo,with my bodyguard,Nick waiting for me to take me away. After an hour of questioning where I'm going, I fell asleep listening to my girl BANKS.

After a few hours I hear people arguring,and realise it's Nick and my friend with benifits / family's assistant Ashley. I peak open to see that we're in a hotel room. They never argue, some things up.

"Shh maybe she won't freak out as much" says Nick.

"Of course she will, have you met her mate!" whispers Ashley.

I jump at that suddenly, "mate!" oh no hell. Everyone looked at me like I was a volcano about to abrupt at any second. "What!" That when Ashley slowly speaks "Remember that time when we came home wasted an....."

"Obviously not I was drunk!", I scream. "Well goodnight" Seeing the oncoming storm Nick backs slowly away into the other room.

Getting frustrated Ashley takes a huge sigh, screaming "well not enough because you signed a contract with your parents that says you agree to be exiled and not comeback until you get your shit together!"

It was dead silent, Ashley never raised her voice,yet alone to me. If the walls were see through you'd see Nick with that "oh shit" expression. If it were anyone else, their throats would've been ripped out by now,but Ashley knew I could never do that to her. Seeing that I'd calmed down she cuddles next to me,brush my hair out my face. At least can I know who my mate is? I ask as sweetly as I can. All I get is a subtle no. I just hope it's not a werewolf, they are so possessive, like bipolar lovesick puppies. But never tell them that, they'll go all big bad wolf on you. At least the sex is great, I say to myself remembering the fun times I had with my ex Kiley, before she found her mate. Yes, I know "she" shocker, I'm bi, vampires tend to be sexually fluid. Feeling tired I strip down to my bra and underwear before hoping into the king size bed. I look over to Ashley, she has still not yet moved. I could smell the lust coming right off her. Like what you see ?, I ask.

Ye-nope, she says crawling into bed fully clothed.

Goodnight, I whisper in her ear reaching over to turn the lights off. I made sure my arm "accidentally" brushed over her breast as it came back. "Mhmm"

"What was that?" I ask smirking in the dark. Gosh I'm so evil, but that's what she get.

"Nothing" she says hastily.

Later that night, I hear moans and feel movement in the bed. I rolled over and there she is pleasing herself right next to me. I pin her down.

"Gotcha" I whisper while slowly kissing down her neck.

"Whatever,just fuck me" she hazily says. In other situations, I would've played around more but. We needed this now so I did exactly that. After tonight I'll be tied down,but I won't go without a fight.

*Sorry grammar errors, this is my first story. Next chapter we meet Alpha Cara ;) Remember to vote.