"I don't tutor for free, ya know." I reply, leaning against the doorframe with my arms crossed. "Got anything of equal value?" Then I blink. "How the hell are you failing English when you lived in America?" The words come out as a screech of shock.

"I could get by with just speaking!" He replies with equal volume.

"What the actual- oh, is that for me?" My lips curve into an overjoyed smile as Kuroko holds up a vanilla shake.

"Yes. Please keep Kagami from failing." I sigh and move aside.

"Fine, fine." I reply with amusement. "I suppose this is adequate payment. Inside we go."

I look around with a sigh. "My apartment is too small for this..." I whine unhappily, taking a long, slow sip of my shake. "I expect payments for future tutoring. Break anything and you pay for it! Also, bring me yummy snacks." I give the six intruders and Daiki a cat-like smile.

The doorbell rings once more. "Daiki." I say flatly. "I will literally fight you. Your turn."

"Your apartment."

"I will fight you."

"Don't wanna."

"You haven't paid me for all the notes I keep taking for you."

"Do it yourself." My aura darkens threateningly.

"If I open the door, I will place your futon on the balcony next time it rains and I'll let you sleep on it outside." My grin comes out more menacing than cheerful.

Daiki springs up. "I'm answering it because I chose to." He huffs red faced.

"Keep telling yourself that." Wakamatsu mutters just loudly enough for him to hear. I laugh while Daiki glares. Then he moves in that relaxed way of his, walking gracefully toward the door. Of course, even though Daiki's movements are graceful, everything else about him generally is not. I'm talking about not with a capital 'n'. Screw that, it's a not in all caps.

"Oh, it's actually food. We've been waiting forever." Daiki whines childishly. Knowing him, his rather happy, yet disappointed expression looks like he has a plan to kill the poor delivery person.

"Sorry!" The rather anxious looking delivery boy says. "W-We... at the restaurant... traffic... accident... extra...." I pop up beside Daiki and try to soothe the frazzled man-child.

"Ah, don't worry about it." I say with a smile. I then elbow Daiki hard enough to make him fall. "Don't be rude to other people!" Daiki writhes around with exaggerated pain. "Daiiiiki you still have to pay. Give me your wallet." The overly anxious boy makes a beeline for the stairs once he exchanges my food for his money.

"Smells gooood." Daiki says, grabbing the takeout from my hands and clearing part of the living room table so we can sit and eat. I second him, grabbing our chopsticks and handing him his pair. Yes, I did buy new chopsticks. They probably won't break as easily as my last pair, since they're a little more expensive and better made. I jam some yakisoba in my mouth.

"So, tell me what I can do to help." I say around my food, scalding my tongue and flipping open my textbook. "If I can get Daiki a passing grade, I sure as hell can get you to pass, too."

"Oi!" Daiki elbows me roughly, making me wince in pain.

"Ouch, Daiki." I hiss, rubbing my side. "Treat girls more gently, or you'll be alone forever." Daiki looks concerned for a while as I rub my side and grimace. Then I give him a smile, attempting to reassure him, and eat more yakisoba. "Kuroko, should I assume that Kagami is pretty much hopeless?"