"Anyways," he continued, "We need you two to get to the hospital to get you checked up just in case."

"Yeah, I think I did something to my knee..." Kylie sniffed. 

"Okay then," the officer continued, "Come to the car and we'll take you there." The cops started walking towards the car and we followed them. The car was a bit far away and Kylie was limping, so I took her and carried her... what do they call this? Bridal style. I love carrying her this way.

We got to the car and I put her down so she could get inside, I got in after her. 

The officer in the driver's seat started making his way to the hospital while it was silent in the back where Kylie and I were located.

I felt a tingle go through my ear when Kylie suddenly whispered to my ear, "Is everything going to be alright?"

"Yes babe, don't worry, everything's going to be alright." I smile at her while I wiped the tears of her face. 

I am again distracted, but this time is not by the thoughts of Justin, if not by Kylie's beautiful face. Damn, she's beautiful Austin, I thought to myself. My thoughts fly away when the cop announces that we just arrived.

I get out of the car and carry Kylie inside once again.

*Kylie's POV*

My knee was pounding. I have to admit that it wasn't that bad, but it still hurt like hell. Austin opened the door to the emergency room for me. The nurse carefully watched us; she probably remembered us from before when we came to see Justin.  

The nurse nicely told us to sit down and wait patiently for my name to be called. Meanwhile, I checked my cellphone which had three missed calls and about five texts from my mom asking why haven't I arrived home and if everything's alright. I took a deep breath and decided to call Lexi which also left me various messages asking me for the juicy details of why Austin hit Justin.

"Hello?" said Lexi through the phone. 

"Hey." I breathed.

"KYLIE CARTER WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING MY TEXTS?!" She yelled through the phone acting as if she was hurt.

I took a deep breath, "I'm here in the emergency room once again because as Austin and me were talking in the car, he got distracted and stuff so then he skipped a red light and hit a Mercedes. And now the lady driving the Mercedes is hurt and I also hurt my knee so we are here, and then the cops-"

"Kylie! Calm. Down." Lexi said.

"Okay, so then the cops look like they are going to press charges and they took his lisence. I mean, he hit a car and skipped a red light so of course." I said with a shiver. 

"Okay...Okay... But are you guys okay?" Lexi asked. 

"Yes but-" I was cut off by the nurse telling me that the doctor was ready to see me.

"Gotta go Lexi. Sorry" I said and hung up. 

Austin took my hand and led me towards the small room. Once inside, I sat down on the bed and as if on cue, the doctor came in. 

"Hello Ms..." He checked his notepad "Carter. How are you feeling? The officers told me about the car crash." 

"Umm yeah... It's just that-"

"I'm sorry, but I'll need you to please step out of the room" The doctor said to Austin apologetically.

"Why?" Austin asked dryly. 

"Only two people allowed in this room I'm afraid." The doctor said. 

Austin nodded towards the doctor and winked at me before exiting the room. 

*Austin's POV* 

Once in the waiting area of the emergency room, reality hit me and I began to pace around nervously. I hit a car... a Mercedes... I sat down and put my head in between my hands. And worse of all... a woman got hurt... 

I quickly got up and went to the desk.

"Umm... Excuse me, but the woman that got hurt in the accident. Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yes, she hasen't woken up yet though." The lady said while organizing some papers. "Are you her brother or something? Do you want to see her?"

"Yes, I am." I lied, " And I would like to see her please."

The women gave me a plastic smile, called the nurse, and mumbled some things in her ear. The nurse smiled at me and led the way to another room. 

Before I could go inside, I hear Kylie call my name. I turned around as she walked towards me. 

"How is it?" I asked, nodding towards her knee.

"It's all right, everything's fine. It just hurts 'cause I hit it a little hard, but nothing is broken or anything." She smiles. 

"Good." I smile back. "I was about to go see her... you know... the lady."

"Oh. Yes, of course." She nodded. 

I opened the door for Kylie and once I was in I closed the door behind me. A gasp escaped Kylie's lips when she saw the blonde woman all bruised up in the bed. She was sleeping still with her back straight. The thing is... she wasn't actually a woman... she was more like our age... wait.

"Rebecca?!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

Ah shit... We are terrible, we know. But don't worry! You'll see how things will turn out ;). Please remember to vote and comment! We really do read and appreciate each and every one of your comments. "Perfection?" Has 227K+ reads right now! Thank you guys so much! So, what do you think will happen next?

~Gabby & Laura  x

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp