Chapter 3

"Are you sure you wanna know the rest, Doc?" I asked staring into her pale brown eyes.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." I could tell that she's sickened.
"I could lie and tell you that it was just because of the voices..." I shrugged trying  to sound convicing.

"I need to know the truth." She said visibly trying to keep her lunch inside of her.

The guards rang the bell outside. "Our time is up. See you tomorrow, Trixi." She said speed walking outside. The guards who opened the door looked at me awkwardly. "What?" I asked looking at them innocently.

They grabbed me and walked me back to my room.

"Thank goodness, we're back!" The voice said excitedly.

"Oh, my... Why are you back?" I asked loudly.

"To take you back to your cell, Miss." One of the guards said. Oops! I shouldn't have said that... Now I really feel awkward.

"Ha ha ha! You really are crazy, now aren't you?" The voice joked.

"Why do you think I'm in here, you idiots?!" I yelled getting annoyed.

"Oh, so now we're idiots, huh?" The guard asked.

"Not you, the voices." I tried explaining.

"Just shut up, you're making it worse..." The voice said.

"Nobody tells me to shut up!" I yelled looking around to see that we're walking past room 7876, aka MY room.

"Where are you taking me!?" I demanded.

"To your new cell, Miss." He said. Looking around I finally saw where we were heading: The Homicide Ward...

The place where you get treated like poop!

I struggled against the guards' strong grip. "No, please you don't understand. I can't stay here I'll get killed..." I begged as they threw me into my new room.

"That's your problem, Miss." He said and smiled devilishly.