Chapter 2

"You give me blood, blood. Gallons of the stuff." I sang using my kitana-blade to slit one of the guards guarding the castle's throats.

  I looked over my shoulder to see a blood-soaked Ryu Urahara with atleast fifteen guards a his feet. He smiled at me and I started laughing. My laughter got interrupted when doors banged open behind us.

  I turned around to face the now ope castle doors. At least ten of the twenty guards came running my way. The rest ran to Ryu. We looked at each other and nodded. I stood on my hands and wrapped my legs around the first one's neck. With a small twist of my waist I sent him falling to the ground with a broken neck. I pick up my blade from where I left it and cut three throats. Before I could do anything else I felt my hand go numb and I lost my grip. My blade fell to the floor. I tried to turn around but couldn't. Someone really strong was holding me down. I closed my eyes thinking that this is how it ends...

"Trickster!" I heard Ryu calling. I opened my eyes to see him running towards me, sword in hand.

"Duck!" He almost whispered. I obeyed. All I could see was blood splashing everywhere. I know what he was doing. He was slaughtering them.

  "You can get up now." He said.

"Thank you." We entered Nearvasch. The fimiliar white hall is sending creeps up my spine.

"Are you ready?" Ryu asked as we stopped in front of a giant wooden door. I nodded as he slowly opened the door.