Chapter 1: The beginning

"Get up!" I heard a voice yell.
"Don't ya think it's a lil early?" I asked the voice.
"No, get up and get ready!" I didn't hear any footsteps, so I assumed it was just the schizophrenia.
"Leave me alone." I stated, yearning to continue my wonderful, peaceful sleep.
I heard the click-clack of Doctor Lancaster's shoes.
"It's time for your meds." She said.
I glared at her as she opened the cell door. She came in and gave me a small cup of water and three pills. Each pill was a different color: the first one was red and pink; the second one was red and yellow; and the last one was blue.
" Now, swallow them." Doctor Lancaster commanded.
"Don't! We'll disapear if you do!" The voice yelled.
I took the pills hesitantly towards my mouth. Then stopped when it touched my lips.
"Are you really gonna let us go!?" The voice demanded.
"Don't, please." It begged.
"I'm sorry." I said and swallowed the pills.
"Good." Doctor Lancaster  said, taking  the cuo back.
Three guards came to open the door.
"Bring her to the office." She said and disapeared behind the door.
The guards opened the door again and one of them wrapped me into a straight-jacket.
And off we went. The halls outside of my 'room' were as white as snow with big metal doors everywhere. We finally stopped at the same white room as yesterday. One of the guards opened the door.
"She's here." he said holding the walkie-talkie to his mouth. The other two threw me into the room and shut the door.
I walked around in the in the room. It's still nauseating. I sat down on one of the two silver-grey chairs, hearing the door open. It revealed Doctor Lancaster. Earlier I didn't have time to take a good look at her, so I took one now. Under her white lab caot she's wearing a dark blue top and a pencil skirt with her signature black stilleto's. Her hair is tightly tied back in a very short pony-tail pulling her eyes. Her nails still bright red.
"Staring is rude, even villians are supposed to know that." She said inerrupting my thoughts. I ignored her.
"What do you want to know this time, Doc?" I asked staring her down. I just hope that she doesn't ask what I think she's gonna ask.
"What did you do to end up in the madhouse?" Damn, she asked it!
"Do you really wanna know?" I asked excitedly.

A/N

I am very sorry if there are any grammer mistakes or typo's. Thank you.