Coming Home {Yuri Plietsky}

I'm sorry in advance if it's so short, I'm working on the next oneshot at the same time as this one... While trying to download a Zarya skin at the same time

Why Blizzard???

And I hope you don't mind that I added a song to go along with it...

Yuri Plietsky

An angry blonde boy, cat lover, an adorable blob

And nothing more than a crush...

Yes, you knew the ice tiger, and the story behind that was hard to believe at first but entirely true.

You were both pupils under Yakov since you were young, but you moved at age 11 to the united states. That was when you fell into some dark times, mainly from having to adapt to this change and not being able to skate with Yuri.

But nothing stopped you from watching your best friend on live TV...

You felt relieved whenever you saw him on TV during the skating season. It gave you hope that you'll see each other again real soon.

Because you really wanted to tell him how you felt about him

...

A

nd then... You did...

Your family moved back to Russia after 4 years in the United States due to... Family stuff.

As soon as you were settled into your house, you decided to set off to the rink to see if Yuri was there at least.

And sure enough... He was... The same blonde you knew anywhere.

Also he had matured a lot

You stared at him from a distance for a bit, mostly admiring him from afar

You stared at him from a distance for a bit, mostly admiring him from afar. He looked so different... Like a prince that had stepped out of one of those fairytales you heard as a kid.

You exhaled nervously as you stepped towards him. He looked up from what he was doing to see who was approaching. His mouth agape when he saw you. You felt your face flare up as you stepped closer.

Now you were both looking at each other eye to eye. Yuri had a look in his eyes that just said "I can't believe you're here". You felt tears fall down your face as you hugged him tightly.

"Yuri..." You stuttered as you felt more tears roll down your face.

"I'm home.."

Yuri then did something very unexpected for him.

He kissed your forehead gently.

"Welcome home... (y/n)"

Up next: Yuuri Katsuki