Something More {Yuuri Katsuki}

You and Yuuri were only friends, unfortunately.

There was just something about that boy that drove you to falling in love with him. Maybe it was after Victor started coaching him that he finally started showing something you loved... or maybe it was just his name being pushed up most of the time. Whatever it was, you weren't sure, but goddamn

You both knew each other since you were kids because your parents knew each other, and you treated each other like siblings. But when you felt your feelings growing for him, you couldn't hide it for any longer.

Tonight was the night where you were going to tell him how you felt.

You sighed as you texted Yuuri about wanting to hang out. You got a response within minutes, saying he accepted. You sighed in relief as you texted him the details and got ready for what was up ahead.

Nothing will go wrong, right?

Yuuri picked you up at the time you told him to, but stuck around to say hi to your parents. And, right as you were going to leave, your dad yells out at Yuuri, "have fun and don't get her pregnant"

You blushed extremely and ran outside as fast as you could.

So much for that...

The rest of the hangout went okay, otherwise... you and Yuuri were sitting at a park bench just looking at the snow fall down to the ground. You decided to tell him now.

"Hey, Yuuri? Can I tell you something?" you started. Yuuri looked at you after you said that. "Y...yeah?" he stuttered in response. You exhaled before saying those dreaded eight words.

"What if I told you I like you?"

Awkward silence soon followed. After a few minutes, Yuuri spoke.

"I'd be okay with that," he replied

You were shocked. "Really, why?" You replied. Yuuri smiled as he took off his glasses to wipe the fog off of them.

"Cause I like you too"

You couldn't help but smile, and lean in to kiss him.

You finally became something more

~~~

Up next: request

IM LATE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY BUT I HAD TO POST THE OTHER ONE BEFORE I STARTED THOSE ONE ADGJDUFCJGVHGHJKNVGONHIJ