Forever {Viktor Nikiforov}

I'm late asf but, happy late birthday Viktor! I started writing this last night but I forgot to publish it when I got home from Rogue One and after playing the last of us for what seemed like the millionth time.
Anyways, enjoy!!!

You quietly sipped on your morning tea as you skimmed through the photographs from the past couple of years with your adorable boyfriend, Viktor. You both dated all the way through high school and now shared an apartment together in Russia. You were celebrating your 10 year anniversary when he arrived home from another Grand Prix final.

The relationship had been hard every time he went off to a skating final or GPF, mainly because of the painful distance, but Viktor loved you and you showed him the same affection.

You picked up another photo taken last year when you heard the front door open, followed by Makkachin running as fast as his legs could carry him. You stood up and followed him and was greeted with the one you loved dearly.

Viktor stood in the doorway with a gold medal around his neck, holding a bunch of (favorite flowers), a cheerful smile on his face as he gazed upon your face for the first time in what seemed like forever. You smiled as you wrapped your arms around Viktor and gazed into his blue eyes. After a few minutes of gazing, Viktor finally spoke.

"Hello beautiful," he said as he pressed his lips to your forehead. You giggled from his cheesiness as you felt his lips curl into a smile against your skin.

Viktor unexpectedly got down on his knee and pulled out a small velvet box. You looked at him confused until he nodded at you to open it

Inside was an engagement ring.

You felt tears fall down your face as Viktor chuckled.

"(y/n) (y/l/n), will you be mine forever?"