Moments like This {Victor Nikiforov}

The room was silent and dark except for some soft snoring and the early morning sun peeking in through the windows. The birds chirped cheerfully outside the apartment. 

You blinked several times and felt something beside you. You turned your head to look at what was laying next to you. That was when you were greeted with a beautiful sight

Victor Nikiforov

The Russian skater that was adored by many, the first place medalist, a dog lover, goofball at most, and most importantly, the love of your life

Yeah, that's right... but how a famous skater met and fell for someone who watched him on the sidelines was an unlikely story. But it wasn't too important now.

You only wanted to enjoy the state he was in before he woke up.

You gently brushed some of his bangs out of his face and sighed. He had a cute sleeping face, maybe too cute. 

And when he was too cute, that was when you kinda got a little... ahem... touchy.

You gently poked your sleeping boyfriends face as an evil smirk formed across your face. Victor squirmed at your touch and squeezed his eyes shut. You giggled and continued to fight fire with fire.

"Alright thats enough,"

He was definetely awake now.

He propped his head up and looked at you, his blue eyes twinkling in the early morning sun. You hid behind your hands as you tried to control your laughter. "Awe, you ruined the mood" you pouted. Victor only let out a small laugh as he brought you into his arms.

"Maybe if you let me sleep, it would've lasted longer," the male replied, kissing your forehead gently. 

"Oh whatever," you let out a giggle afterwards.

"I love you (y/n)," Victor whispered into your ear

"I love you too, Victor"

~~~

UP NEXT: Yuri Plietsky