Writing Blues (Part 2) *Kagami Taiga*

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR! *cue confetti and those lil tooty things*

How was your christmas/new year?

I had a pretty good time (totally didn't drink a little bit too much and end up with a hangover)

Let's hope that 2017 is better than 2016

The reason why I have been really inactive is because I went down to Otago for a really cool science program thing at the University. I was going to post this chapter while I was down there but the wifi didn't work for most of the time I was there.

Quick question: how old are you guys gonna be this year?

Okay, let's goooooo

Reader's P.O.V.

"Why don't I have any views on my book yet?" Kagami pushed his laptop towards you and you looked at the screen before laughing.

"What? Why are you laughing?" He frowned at you with his arms crossed over his chest and a slight pout on his face. "I'm laughing because you haven't actually published anything yet."

Kagami pulled the laptop towards him then face palmed. "I'm an idiot." You patted his head fondly, "Yes you are. But that's okay because I love you." This just made him pout more.

You continued working on your book when you heard a bang come from your kitchen. "Geez, what's he broken this time?" You walked in and instead of seeing something shattered on the floor, you saw Kagami lying there with a disbelieving look on his face.

"What happened?" You were slightly concerned, but also not that concerned because it's Kagami. So he regularly does dumb stuff.

Instead of answering, he simply pointed to the laptop sitting on the table. You looked over at it and saw the book he wrote, open and at the top of the page it read; 2 views, 1 vote, 1 comment.

You rolled your eyes at his reaction, "You proud of yourself?" He nodded, still not quite able to talk.

"I have to write more, if I write more then I'll get more reads. More reads than youuuu." You shook your head as he picked up the laptop and started to write a new chapter.

"You know, that's not really how it works. I mean, you can write a lot of stuff sure but if it isn't good quality then no one will want to read it." Kagami nodded slowly before deleting what he had written on the page.

"What's your book about, (First Name)?" You quickly exited out of Wattpad on your phone, not allowing him to see the screen. "Why do you want to know?" He shrugged, "Yours is pretty successful and also you've never let me read it before."

You nervously laughed, "You don't need to read it, really it's not important." He frowned at you, "What are you trying to hide from me, (First Name)?" He got a weird look on his face, "Have you been writing bad things? Are they bad things about me?"

You couldn't help the blush that spread across your face. You knew that you hadn't written anything of the sort about him. But the look on his face and the ideas of what you could've posted caused the guilty look to spread across your face and an incredulous one to spread across Kagami's.

"(First Name)! You haven't. Have you?" You just put your face in your hands and shook your head. "Of course I haven't! Don't be stupid!"

Your reaction caused Kagami to burst into fits of laughter, with tears streaming down his face and everything. "I hate you so much, you know that right?" He just shrugged while trying to calm down his laughter.

"How about a competition?" Kagami's voice broke through the silence that had surrounded the two of you after his burst of hilarity. You cocked your eyebrow in confusion, "What type of competition?" You put your laptop down on the coffee table as Kagami sat down next to you and placed a piece of paper down next to it.

On the paper was some sort of confusing score system and rules, you assumed for whatever the competition was. "We each have 2 weeks to write however many chapters of our books and whoever gets more reads on them wins, and the loser has to buy them however much food they can eat." He said the ending triumphantly, because no one could out eat him.

The one thing Kagami obviously didn't think of was that you already had a large following on your account so even if you did start a new book, you would be able to accumulate more reads in a shorter period of time than him.

"Deal. But I'm warning you, there's a new sushi train place that I hear is pretty pricey." A smug smile spread across your face as a serious one spread across Kagami's.

"You're on, but I warn you. Just because I love you doesn't mean that I'm gonna go easy on you."

You pressed a kiss to his lips, "Wouldn't have it any other way."

A/N

I have so many bug bites all over my body and I have no idea where they came from. I didn't go near any grass or anything where bugs lurk.

Anyway, I actually am in a competition with one of my friends about who can get more votes on their chapters starting from now. So if you could remember to vote and get whoever you know to vote on these next few chapters it would mean a lot. (There is a new sushi place but money is hard to come by)

Did you guys know that I started this book in October 2015? That seems like so long ago

Hope you all enjoyed this update

If you did then remember to

Vote

Comment

Spread the word so I can get a delicious free lunch :)

Bye :)