Harea-attack

"Noah!?" I exclaim, as he steadies me on my feet, holding me up I gulp in sufficient amounts of air.
"I'm here, are you okay?" he asks this with such love and concern in his voice that it overwhelms my heart, drowsing it in a heady sense of belonging. I belong with a love like that. Suddenly as the Dreau's get over their initial shock at Noah's deception- of his being in their midst as one of them, they start to creep towards us, blending into a weird mixture of darkness.

"You won't escape this time, and now we'll kill you for choosing HER over us- your family" they hiss with such hatred, with such venom that it's really hard for me to fathom Noah as being one of them at one time, of Noah having them as a family! A face momentarily appearing with evil, with hatred in it's beady black eyes. A tornado of dark air molecules, that evil figures like these Dreau's have taken on is I assume their 'Harea-attack' of which I had had a taste of just the second before, is swirling towards me suddenly. I'm going to die.

The Harea-attack is not just some darkness swirling around you or it's just simple pain, but it's something that drowns you in all your fear, in all the darkness of the soul, it's suffocating. You can't talk to cry out for help. You can't see past the illusion of your darkest fears being presented in front of your eyes. You can't breath, not even to gulp air for survival. It's the perfect tool for death. Death by Darkness, by Fear.

"I won't let them hurt you" Noah whispers this in my ear as he vanishes into molecules of darkness. The two storms of darkness collide with a void filled centre, where pressure starts to build, a suction starts to begin. I see faces occasionally, of Noah's, of Dreau S's, of Stepane's. A fight ensues, light flashes inside Noah's knife, crackling with lightning. He slashes across Stepane's face, a growl, tiger-like erupts from his mouth. Another crueler knife appears, a source of death, of Noah's death, its a knife enslaving stormy lightning in a heavy swirl of darkness. He's going to use that on Noah!?  I see the two sharp edges knife's smashing into one another, erupting shards of lightning, crackling of thunder and promising evil deeds that's to be done. I see as a whirlpool of darknesses descends, the atmosphere of the room chills to a bone charring degree, the darkness hides death within and the darkness is the Dreau's in front of me, all attacking Noah. They are both a tornado of evil, descending upon my little humble domain of light, my little secluded haven. They're close. They're here, they're upon me. I'm shrouded in the fast paced sword clashing fight, a flash of lightning storms towards me, threatening to strike me down. I shrivel in on myself, I feel the air around me depleting as the darkness shrouds me. Fear sets into my bones, all my fears comes alive, and I fear that finally Stepane has decided to kill me. This is what the harea-attack is, what it does to a person. I'm paralyze with fear- I'm going to die. I know this with such clarity that I don't fight it, I see Noah, my beautiful angel fighting my last battle, protecting me from the scar of darkness that the Dreau's swords could never deliver, because I'm dying from a common death, from a heart attack, the affects of the harea-attack. It installs such fear in a person, your worst fears become reality, your deepest darkness comes forth and consumes you, it grips one with so much fear that the heart- the place of pureness and love, stops beating it's tune of hope. Death finally wins.

A crocodile snaps it jaws shut, looking a me with its beady eyes, black pools of darkness. I start to run but then I realise I'm captured in its jaw, I'm it's next victim. I feel such excruciating pain, a blood curling scream raise into my throat, chocking me. I splutter and try to stabilise myself as the crocodile hisses "you are going to die" I see his evil, dark eyes, a predictor in its true form, a creature of no mercy. The darkness of his eyes starts to seep out, out of his pores, pooling around my feet. It's got no form, it's just vapours of darkness. It mortifies into Noah, he reaches out towards me, then he shrieks a deep throated scream. He falls to the ground revealing Stepane's behind him holding a cruelly twisted, double edged sword of darkness, with an evil smirk masking his face. I follow his gaze downwards, towards Noah's lifeless body, his vacant hollowed out eyes, they're black, of the rarest charcoal black. He looks lost. He looks dead. I hear a blood curling scream coming from somewhere nearby, i look around only to realise that it's me that's emitting such a soul shattering scream, filled with such anger, with such frustration that I fear myself. I see an image of me in multiple mirror around me, I'm one of them.... I'm pure evil. I'm the Dreau...

There no more dreams...

I feel death breathing upon my shoulder, inviting me in..."come" it's deathlike chilled breath waiting upon my body to suck the warmth away. I'm so scared, I don't want to return to the horrible dreams of moments before, maybe this alternative was not so bad.  Death awaits in the form of the white figure of my mother. My loved one. She holds out her arms in invitation of protecting me against the world of the living. I could be free of all woes, of having to grieve my mother, to live with the crushing weight of her demise and the helpless guilt of not being able to help her in the world of the living. I'll be there with her there, in the other world. But Noah, my Dreau, my dark angel turned good keeps flashing in front of my face, reining me in from the shrouded figure of white, from the blissful calm of death.

I can't. I can't leave, he's there waiting for me. I feel crushed. He's the weight still holding me to the earth. Without letting him go, I know I'll never be able to make that step towards mum, towards the other world. Can I? Can I leave him behind? I look at my mum helplessly. I mouth 'Noah' and her sprit of goodness understands, there's so much pain in her eyes, that I realise that even she hasn't managed to let me go, she stuck between the two worlds, yet she points to a dark tunnel, that promises to lead me a dangerous, woe filled world. It leads back to life. I see pain in her eyes yet she nods, understanding what I need as she always has, and even wanting me to live life, wanting to move on. She's put my need before her own as always. I can't leave her, not again yet she urges me on through her eyes, sending me a message through her eyes, that she'll wait in the other world for me. My eyes brim over as mum erupts into a blazing white light, shooting upwards, to a heavenly place. I stand rooted in one place, feeling the lose of my mother again, yet knowing she's in a better place now. I look towards the tunnel, the only place left to go, the place I have to go, for him, for Noah.

I step into the dark, hollowed out tunnel...