Who are you?

Someone begins to appear with an oil lamp close to their face, illuminating some distinct features; black eyes, raven black hair and a soul scorching, dark look. Is he Noah.....?

"Noah?" I whisper, fearful of the alternative, I wait silently as instead my worst fear steps out of the surrounding darkness with a menacing, humorous laugh. A laugh so sinister, it makes my inside want to shrivel up in fear. No, he can't be Noah because where I see light surrounding Noah's dark being, I see nothing but a void surrounding his. Where I see a lightness and a glen of love hidden in Noah's gaze, I see nothing but pure hatred and evil in this stranger's eyes. Why is there so much hatred in him?

"I haven't heard that one in a long time!" He exclaims with a dark humorous laughter in his voice, a voice awaiting malicious, soul shredding words, words waiting to be brought forth.

It's unbelievable, this person looks so similar to Noah, with his sharp square jaw line, his big oval shaped eyes and his pale skin. Yet...he's got a slightly sharper crook to his lips (more fuller lips) and a slightly wider face than Noah's...

"Don't EVER compare me to that scum!" He suddenly screams in a commanding, ominous voice. He gets right close to my face. He's panting from anger, upon my cheeks with a intoxicating drug-like breath. His sudden change of behavior leaves me flustered. I'm begin to get lightheaded and intoxicated, drinking in his breath. I inhale deeply, addicted...

His lips twist upwards with a devilish appraisal, as he senses my response to him. He yanks my head back by my matted down brown hair. Each strands of my hair feel as if it's on fire! He whispers in my ear-

"If you don't, I might just keep you.." A vile intent clear in his voice, it slithers down my consciousness, making me aware that I am beginning to lean into him. Wait. What! I snap back, away from him and his creepy compulsion. He looks disappointed.. not with helplessness, but with rage. What could he possibly be angry about? That I didn't fall under his compulsion!?

I start scampering away, fear clearly evident on my face. I bite down on my tongue against screaming aloud, against the sharp pain that's radiating from my scalp, his tugs tightens..its unbreakable. He's close to my face again.

"It's his breath you want, isn't it?!" He spits with obvious hatred. "Don't worry, you can just DIE then with that traitor when he comes here" he says this with disgust lining his voice, his words said in such a depraved, malevolent way that I believe him capable of not only killing someone, but of far greater things than my human mind could conjure up. The question is how am I going to save us? I have no doubt they'll kill Noah when he finds me, anyways what are the odds of just him against..

One----
Two----
Three----
.....Four Dreau's?

No I can't let him die for me. I have to do something, anything but what....?
I search around looking for something to use against them, a way to prevent the vices of darkness from gripping me forever. But how could I fight these ties of darkness? How could I free my hands?

"What is the little human thinking Stephan?" Dreau S hisses stressing the S's in the question.
"Nothing of your concern" Noah's look alike- Stephan snaps out. He then looks at me bemused  as if he believes my efforts are futile. Such a cocky assehole! I give him a look of disgust, of a dare.

I will not give up , go to hell! I think this in order to only try to convey a message, but also to test him. Could they all really read my mind? He slaps me across my face at the insult, he slaps me so hard that I could feel my cheek go red in anger and I could feel the sting so sharp on the soft membranes of my skin.  I felt as if I am scarred-  not by the slap itself, but at the vile creatures touch.

"Don't you dare be rebellious with me little one, otherwise I've got far worser things in store for you" he spits this out with such venom in his voice, that it makes the hair on the back of my neck   stand in attention against whatever the 'worser things' might be. If I let fear take hold of me I know my death is definite. I hold on to all my hope, all me strength. This makes me strong but also reckless, it gives me the power to rebel.

"There's nothing worse than what you've already done to me" I grit this out in my anger. He just smirks at me in a evil way as if his intentions are far worse. His next words confirm my suspicions

"Worse is the Harea-attack" he slithers the last word into the base of my ear, a hushed harsh word that my body reacts to violently, with goosebumps and shivers racking my body. What was he doing to me!? I'm shaking so hard from fear by the time he steps back. I gulp large amount of air, my throats burning from the soreness that had taken over it. I still can't get enough air. I fall back, back into strong arms, the arms of a Dreau mortifying into something...