8. Disturbed Emotions

Hello guys!
How are you all.
I just hope you guys haven't given up on this book.
Do read the note at the end.
#InlineCommentsAreLove❤
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Manik moved back with shock on his face. What did he say? How could he fall so weak? How could he commit such a mistake?

Understanding his turmoil, cabir pulled him in a hug. It's ok. Main tujhse kuch nahi puchunga. Jab tera mann kare mujhe bata dena. I promise tab tak main kuch nahi puchunga. Tu please shaant ho ja pehle.

Manik calmed down and hugged him back.

I am sorry, so sorry. Mujhe tujhse ya Navya se kuch chupana nahi chahta tha. Lekin uss waqt jo situations the, na main kuch bol nahi paya, na kar paya. Manik was hugging cabir tightly while cabir patted his back.

Its ok Manik, we know you and we understand ki koi bohot bada reason hoga. Being the understanding and caring soul brother, Cabir consoled manik.

Reason nahi cabir. Halaat...Halaat hi aise the ki main puri tarah se helpless ho gaya tha. Maine socha jab sahi waqt aayega tab bol dunga, par....par main nahi bol paya. Manik broke the hug. There was a hint of helplessness in his tone

There was a small silence between them. Manik was looking at the floor while cabir was looking at manik's face that was devoid of any emotion. Manik broke the silence and looked at cabir with a smile on his face.

Aaj jab maine usse dekha tab sab jaise meri aakhon ke saamne mera woh lamha wapas zinda ho gaya. Sari memories, sab kuch....

He got up and walked towards the glass sliding that lead towards his elegant balcony.

Matlab? Manik why do I get these feeling ki aise kuch hai jo kisiko nahi pata. Nandini ko bhi nahi. Manik's words confused cabir. Being manik's reflection he immediately caught what nobody could.

Manik let out a sarcastic laugh. Haan Cabir, sahi kaha tune. Hai aisa sach jo kisi ko nahi pata except me and HIM.

Him? Aur koun manik? Cabir asked all perplexed.

Manik turned around with a mixture of emotions in his eyes. Pain, love, guilt, frustration, hurt.

But the feeling which grabbed Cabir's highest attention was REVENGE.

This revenge wasn't the one because of  hatred or enemity. This revenge had a different meaning which couldn't be gauged or assumed.

Manik baat kya hai? Koun hai woh? Bol na? Hum definitely koi solution nikalenge. Cabir got up from the bed.

Tears had started falling out of manik's eyes as he stared aimlessly on the floor. Not a word escaped from his mouth. He pressed his lips tightly and clenched his Jaw. He was shivering, not with cold or fear but with anger. Anger which threatened to burst out but he held it back.

Cabir placed a hand on his shoulder and manik looked at him. He gave a faint smile while cabir stood there all patient waiting for his soul brother to speak up.

Manik spoke nothing and asked cabir to follow him. They walked past a few rooms and stood exactly in front of the room that was locked for years after manik's  mother's demise.

Opening the rusted door by applying a little extra force manik entered inside followed by cabir. Cabir wasn't shocked when he saw the room clean. Nobody could tell that this room was locked. Surely nobody entered this room but every Sunday Manik Malhotra himself came in the room to clean it well. Nobody was aware of this fact apart from cabir who once caught him doing so.