The contestants were placed at different angles of the arena, and the games began. I was relieved when Gordon's face appeared on one of the screens. His arm that was injured in part 2 was still bleeding. He looked pale and weak. He realised this as he didn't go deeper into the forest. The deeper he went, the bigger the chance of an attack.

Since only 8 could be killed in this challenge the game was through pretty quickly. The most gruesome kill of all was made by the forest. Vines captured a werewolf before he could turn and forced its way into his body. It went into his mouth and down it's throat, coming out through his ears and eyes. Slowly killing him from the inside. Gordon only had one tree that started bending his way, trying to crush him, that he had to deal with. It wasn't easy but he avoided it long enough until he got a whiff of another contestant. Even though he wasn't aloud to kill the tree to save himself, he broke of the tree with super strength and threw it towards the other contestant. The tree didn't cause a death, but it still counted as trying to kill another contestant instead of trying to save himself. I breathed a sigh of relief when the horn sounded and he was still standing. Only one round left.

Ryan was still nowhere to be found when the forest was cleared out of the arena. 'Ryan?' I screamed out on my head towards him, hoping he could hear me wherever he was.

'Rey, is everything okay?' he asked out of breath.

'Everything is just peachy' I said sarcastically 'And there? Did you get her? Why are you so out of breath?' I asked him

'I have Geraldine. I'm going to order Frank (our driver) to take her home before coming to you.' he replied

'You have her? That's wonderful news! How?' I asked

'I'll explain later. I'll come and get you as soon as I can, we need to get out of here' he said a little nervous.

'Why what's going on?' I asked

'Can't explain. Talk later' he said and then we were cut off.

He was probably the strongest person in Leandre. He could handle whatever was happening. I tried to assure myself but unfortunately I was worrying anyway. I checked to see what Razzardus was doing. He still hadn't asked me where Ryan was. Either he didn't notice, or he knew exactly what Ryan was up to. I saw him casually lying on the rail of the cubicle, talking to a Duke if I remember correctly.

I got up as another break was announced to get something to eat. If I didn't get something in my stomach fast I was going to pass out from the stress. There was a women standing there looking extremely pale as she stared of into space. "Everything okay?" I asked gently putting my hand on her shoulder to get her attention.

She snapped out of the daze she was in only to give me a weak smile. "I'm fine, thanks. Just a little hungry I guess." she lied

"It's okay if you're a little freaked out by the game" I told her glancing to where Razzardus stood

"What? No! That's not it at all." she said nervously

"You know, this is the first time I've ever been to this thing. And to tell you the truth I threw up in round 3" I said soothingly. She was afraid of something. I could see it in her eyes

"You shouldn't say that! Are you crazy? If Razzardus hears you, he'll kill you." she whispered softly, an urgency in her voice

"But why?" I asked shocked. That explains the thunderous applause from the crowd every time someone gets killed. Thank goodness, I though all my people turned into blood thirsty, barbaric animals.

"Razzardus thought of these games. Every negative comment about them is punishable, even by death. If it wasn't fear of getting killed I wouldn't even show up for these horrible games" she said with a shiver