Run Trish and hide

When Nicole got to the studio Jessica was leaning on the table while Trish was speaking to Jeri on the phone. "What the hell is she doing? Is she trying to get herself killed." Nicole proclaimed. Jessica shrugged and then said, " I'm here so if she says something I know he'll not like I'll stop her." Nicole nodded and sat next to Jessica. "Now let's take some calls." Trish said. When she answered the call a man's voice came on. "Hello Trish." a British man said over the line. Jessica's eyes went wide with fear and she started yelling at Melinda to end the call as Trish talked to the British man.

"Is that who I think it is?" Nicole asked worried.Jessica didn't say anything as she ran into the booth and telling Trish to stop and then breaking the mic. Next thing Nicole knew all three were out the door. Kilgrave had threatened Trish. "Get to Trish's apartment. I'll be there when I can and I'm spending the night." The girls nodded and Nicole ran to her apartment as fast as she could. When she got to her apartment, her door man greeted her. "Hello Miss. Jennings. Kilgrave has said that you looked divine in your pjs." He proclaimed. "Thanks Paul." Nicole slowly said. If kilgrave talked to Paul, then hopefully he wasn't in her apartment.

Sorry guys been busy with school and I'm starting college soon and I have a 12 hour shift job with rarely any breaks right now. Thanks for waiting.
<3 fredxvenessa