Going to the bar

"I can't believe Kilgrave put Hope under that shit." Jessica proclaimed as she typed on her laptop talking to Nicolette,who sat on Jessica's couch moving a bottle of bourbon over to her with her mind. " Jess we just have to take him down and turn him in or something." Nicolette explain drinking the bottle straight. Jessica had stopped typing and closed the laptop. " How about me and you go to the bar and get smashed?" She smiled. "Oh Hell yes my favorite bitch!" Nicolette laughed getting up and grabbing her coat. They got ready and left Jessica's apartment. " We could down to 38th street or hell's kitchen there's some good bars there." Nicolette said as they started to walk.

"Mike and bills bar on 94th is awesome let's go there." Jessica said. Nicolette nodded and they walked to the bar. When they got to the bar, it was ladies night. " Damn no hot guys..." Nicolette sighed as they sat at a table. Jessica laughed and went to go there normal drinks bourbon-vodka on the rocks for Nicolette, whiskey for her. The girls got settled and started to drink. " You know... you could always go talk to your lawyer friend...what's her name on yeah Jeri the bitch who cheats on her wife." Nicolette calmly said. Jessica laughed than thought about it. " You know what Nikki, I'll go talk to her tomorrow morning. I have work to do anyway." Jessica explained finishing her whiskey quickly.

"Do you have to work tonight?" Nicole asked finishing her drink. Jessica nodded and than looked toward the window. She knew who she was going to see. Jessica told Nicole about the lady she killed before she got away from Kilgrave. Jessica was going to see Luke Cage. " yeah,so can't have dinner tonight." She explained. Nicole nodded and drank some of her drink. A little bit later, a guy with dark hair and a smug look came to the girls and asked Jessica, " Come here often?"

Jessica gave Nicolette her 'want to fight or get free drinks' look. "Not really sweetheart but, like you should buy us some drinks." Nicole smiled sweetly. Jessica nodded to what she said. " Okay but, you have to pay me back." The man said to Nicole. She smiled and came closer to his ear. " No I'm not. Buy me and my friend as many drinks as we want,pay for them and leave don't come back and leave your girlfriend or well kick your ass." She smiled using her powers and noticing the girl looking upset at them.

" Yes ma'am," The man said to them and then turning to the bartender." As many drinks as these girls want." The bartender nodded and refilled the girls drinks. " I hate when you do that but, your powerful like Kilgrave." Jessica explained taking another sip of her drink. Nicole laughed and finished her drink. " I'm heading out I'll see you at my place for breakfast if you get a lead call me or jump on to my balcony,okay?" Nicole explained. Jessica nodded and stood up hugging her best superhero friend. "And don't drink a lot you usually get in a really bad mood Jess." She continued letting go. " Yes mom. Now go home and sleep. I want at least one of us to be good in the morning." Jessica laughed. Nicole nodded and left the bar heading to her apartment,her big apartment.

Nicole worked with Jessica when she wanted or needed help and she worked with Trish walker on her radio show too. "Tomorrow is Tuesday so don't have to work with Trishy and just have to work with Jess." Nicole said to herself as she walked down the street. She loved her life and her friends. She was a happy person and when she was pissed off people needed to back off. Nicole had met Jessica when one late night she saw something fly across building so Nicole flew up and met her. That was how they became friends.