Hangovers suck @ss

The next day Nicole awoke to a major headache. " Oww!" She growled trying to sit up from the couch she was laying on. "Knock Knock." a male voice said. Jessica's apartment door opened and there was Malcolm. "Hey Malcolm." Nicole smiled getting off the couch. "Hey Nikki. Is Jessica home?" he asked. " I guess not. She hasn't ran in here so no." Nicole proclaimed. Malcolm nodded and came in, shutting the broke door. " What do you need?" Nicole asked standing up and going into the kitchen. "Money." Malcolm typically pronounce. "I've told you Malcolm that I don't help drug addictions and I am not helping yours." she pronounced finding her phone and finding a text from Jessica.

Hope your okay. You used your powers to much. Love ya-Jessica

Nicole sighed hating people. People would do anything for drugs , sex, and  even money. "You okay Nikki you have that fuck off look on you." Malcolm asked. "I'm fine Malcolm," Nicole replied. " I need to head out. So can you go back to your apartment?" Malcolm nodded and left the apartment. Nicole sighed and her phone rang. "Hello." she answered. "Nikki it's Jessica get to the studio quick. Trish is going talk about Hope's case with Jeri. I might need help here." Jessica proclaimed. "Okay I'm headed out now I'll be there in 10 minutes maybe 15 if there is traffic." Nicole explained putting her jacket on and leaving Jessica's apartment. "Okay but, hurry." Jessica exclaimed hanging up fast.Nicole put her phone in her zipper pocket and ran down the stairs and then out the door. She knew something bad would happen. As she ran she didn't realize that a man in a purple suit was watching her.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I was going to do the meet of Kilgrave and Nicole differently but, I wanted to end this chapter on a good note.

<3 fredxvenessa