Bar fight

It had been a long day for Nicole when Mrs. Clark walked back into her apartment Nicole went to the bar. Hopefully nothing was going to happen. As she ran across the building her phone went off. She put in her Bluetooth and answered her phone. "Hello." She said jumping across a wide gap. "Nikki get your ass to the bar fast. The husband is going after Luke." Jessica yelled. Nicole heard a yell and then Jessica jumping. " I'm on my way!" she said hanging up.

When Nicole got inside the bar she saw Jessica and Luke fighting with a couple of men. Nicole grabbed one that was heading for Jessica and threw them with her mind into a wall. " Whoa." she heard Luke say. As the last man dropped Nicole was exhausted as ever. " Jessica whose this?" Luke asked. " This is my best friend Nicolette you can call her Nicole. She's like us." Jessica explained. Nicole put her hand out and Luke put his in hers. " Nice to meet you Nicole. My name is Luke Cage." he exclaimed. " N-Nice t-to me-meet you." Nicole tried to say. " Nicole are you okay?" Jessica asked. " Tired." she simple said. " I better get you home. Um.. Bye Luke." Jessica proclaimed putting an arm around Nicole. " Bye girls," Luke smiled opening the door for them. " I'll call the cops and get these guys taken away." Nicole groaned a response as Jessica took her home. She hated when she used her powers for a long time. It usually took a lot out of her. Tomorrow was going to be a new day.

Please comment and response to if you guys want short chapters like this or long ones. Btw long chapters mean long wait time.

<3 fredxvenessa