longest time ever

Nicole sat on top of a building watching for Mr Clark's wife. She did not want to do this case. Luke and the Jessica situation was bad for her. She hated seeing her best friend drinking all the time but, she understood. Nicole lived in California when she was a teen and she was raped. That was when she knew she had powers. Nicole told the man to get off and he did. Then she killed him. That's why she drank too.

Nicole wiped a tear from her cheek and saw Mrs.clark come out of her apartment. "Time to get to work." She signed jumping across to another building and then another watching Mrs.clarks every move. Nicole continued to do this until the woman walked into a coffee shop. "Typical woman." she sighed thinking a big jumbo slurp drink from the local gas station sounded so good right now. 

*RIIINNNNGGGG*

"Hello." Nicole whispered not wanting anyone to hear her. "Hey it's Jessica nothing's going on here. How's the wife?" Jessica proclaimed. "Normal blonde ever. She's getting her Starbucks on but, at a normal coffee joint." Nicole explained. " Ahhh...," Jessica proclaimed. "I'm pretty sure were being scammed if nothing is happening." Nicole nodded to herself and saw Mrs.clark come out of the building." I have to go." She proclaimed. Nicole hung up and continued following the woman. She knew this situation will lead to the bar.

Hey guys sorry that this chapter is short but ive been busy with school and band. While you guys wait for more chapters please read some of my other stories.

<3 fredxvenessa