Chapter 10

~Anna's POV~

I rolled out of bed and slapped my alarm clock after it started beeping. I looked up and the clock, it read 9:00.

Uhhhh!

I just laid there in silence for a moment before slowly pulling myself out of bed. I grabbed my clothes I picked out yesterday and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done getting dressed and taking a shower it was about 9:15 so i tucked my dirty clothes and art supplies into my bag, and then grabbed my makeup from the bag. I ran to the mirror in my room and did the normal, a darker eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, blush, foundation, light lipgloss, etc.

I tucked all of the makeup away and put it back into my bag before sipping my bag back up. I tossed my bag on the bed, and went around the room a ton of times to make sure I didn't leave anything. By the time I finished everything up, in was 9:59. Only a minute till they get here! Or at least Alex, or whoever is adopting me.

I just sat on my bed, while I waited to be called down. After about 10 minutes Mrs. Mary called me down.

"Anna, Alex and Zack?" She looked at them for approval, once they nodded she continued. "Are here to adopt you, Alex will be your guardian."

I nodded and just let Alex and Mrs. Mary talk everything out. The process takes a little bit, so Zack offered to help me pack up. Obviously I told him I already had everything packed, but he insisted we go chill in my room for a little bit. I nodded and lead him up to my room. He was just looking around, so I unpacked my art book and a few pencils that I was using earlier to work on my drawing.

After a about 15 or 20 minutes, Zack came up to me and looked over my shoulder. He just watched me work, until I heard footy steps and I grabbed my book and pencils and tossed them into my bag. I looked at Zack and told him not to say a word about my drawing, he nodded. Right after our 'talk' Alex walked in.

"Hey Anna, ya ready to leave?" He asked.

I nodded in response and grabbed my bags. Alex lead the way to the car, then me, then Zack.

•••

two updates in 1 day?!?! WHOA, ALMOST LIKE THE OLD DAYS WHEN I WAS TOTALLY OBSESSED!!! aNYwAy, y'all should go check out my new book. It's going to be a Waterparks book. I really wanna try something different so I'm giving it a shot. The first "chapter" has been up for a couple days or something like that, but I'm not going to continue writing it if it doesn't get more votes/reads. So if you're into Waterparks, you should go check it out! :)